Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

I'm Allergic To Cold - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Allergic To Cold (1075 Views)

Marian Adejokun Suffers Allergic Eyedrop Reaction (Graphic Photos) / Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Sensitive To Cold? / I'm Allergic To Cold,how Do Itreat It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Allergic To Cold by NnamdiN: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2009
I'm allergic to cold and i sneeze a lot each time i feel cold,it's really embarrasing to the extent that i cant go to a bank or a fast food joint coz of the AC.I need help
Re: I'm Allergic To Cold by blonde4ril: 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2009
i feel ur pain. I'm also allergic to cold. i think d best solution is to stay away from cold places. if u must den wear warm clothin. cover well at nite, avoid cold drinks and bathe with warm water. despite all these it can still be trigered bt at least u tried ur best, then always carry a clean handkerchief

abi anyone got any oda ideas, i could use dem
Re: I'm Allergic To Cold by Nobody: 3:39am On Sep 11, 2009
you're allergic to what's in the air, not only the cold itself. I sometimes get the same way.

Find out what exactly you're allergic to ie what triggers your allergies- I'm guessing its probably dust or mold.

Or just get some anti allergy medication.

and yes, stay warm. If your symptoms are extreme, see a doctor.
Re: I'm Allergic To Cold by C2H5OH(f): 3:43am On Sep 11, 2009
Invest in air-purifiers. It might solve your problem.
Re: I'm Allergic To Cold by chic2pimp(m): 3:48am On Sep 11, 2009
NnamdiN:

I'm allergic to cold and i sneeze a lot each time i feel cold,it's really embarrasing to the extent that i cant go to a bank or a fast food joint coz of the AC.I need help
There is only one solution to your problem. COMMIT SUICIDE tongue. I am serious ooo cuz I can't really see another solution to your problem.
Re: I'm Allergic To Cold by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 11, 2009

Invest in air-purifiers.

that too.
Re: I'm Allergic To Cold by NnamdiN: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2009
from all indications,only one person seems to understand what i mean@blonde4ril,i try to do all those stuff but you know,certain things are inevitable,i drink chilled water a lot though my doc advised against it,all the same thnx a lot.@chik2pimp tnx 4 the advice,a time would come when you would really need help,i guarantee you,you woulnd't find any.
Re: I'm Allergic To Cold by blonde4ril: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2009
another thin i noticed is that most of dese drugs lik actifed only work for a wyl after which it comes wit full force. prevention is d key.
Re: I'm Allergic To Cold by iice(f): 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2009
tpia.:

you're allergic to what's in the air, not only the cold itself. I sometimes get the same way.

Find out what exactly you're allergic to ie what triggers your allergies- I'm guessing its probably dust or mold.

Or just get some anti allergy medication.

and yes, stay warm. If your symptoms are extreme, see a doctor.

Molds/dust/perfume triggers mine.
But when i get too cold, i get a cold with triggers my allergy.

@Post. . .i just take benadryl (antihistamine) for the sneezing.
And yea if your symptoms are extreme, see a doc. I had to and was on some nasal spray for a while.
The whole allergy thing runs in my family anyway.
Re: I'm Allergic To Cold by Ben13: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2009
Discover how to live the way you are; cos even when artificial solutions are prescribed to you, one day it might not be available.

(1) (Reply)

Golden Opportunity To Learn Swimming In Lagos / Sperm Killer Factors That Can Cause Infertility In A Man! / Life After C.S Is It Soooo Challenging?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.