Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

I’m Looking Forward To Having Sex With Mikel Obi – Cossy Orjiakor - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I’m Looking Forward To Having Sex With Mikel Obi – Cossy Orjiakor (538 Views)

Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? / Boobs Queen, Cossy Orjiakor’s Sexy Video Causes Commotion Online (watch Video) / VIDEO: 2baba – Coded Tinz Ft. Phyno, Chief Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Looking Forward To Having Sex With Mikel Obi – Cossy Orjiakor by TeamEraceloaded: 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nollywood Most Endowed, Cossy Orjiakor, has revealed she is looking forward to having sex with Chelsea midfielder, John Mikel Obi.

She noted that her hidden love for the player cannot be over emphasized.

“The controversial actress told Encomium although she has not met Mikel, she is looking forward to meeting him on a good day.
“My favourite Nigerian footballer is…” she paused.

“I can give you a clue by mentioning the name of his club if you insist.

“The name of his club is Chelsea.”
Asked if it was Mikel Obi, she said,

CONTINUE HERE
http://amebosquare.com/entertainment/im-looking-forward-sex-mikel-obi-cossy-orjiakor/

Re: I’m Looking Forward To Having Sex With Mikel Obi – Cossy Orjiakor by ever811(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
shameless thing...
Re: I’m Looking Forward To Having Sex With Mikel Obi – Cossy Orjiakor by dahunsy(f): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
Coughs*** clears throat# karishika
Re: I’m Looking Forward To Having Sex With Mikel Obi – Cossy Orjiakor by ociboy(m): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
your boobs is what I came here to see, anyway,am out...
Re: I’m Looking Forward To Having Sex With Mikel Obi – Cossy Orjiakor by geraldmezi(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
rape awaits you in no distance time

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Hiphop And Rap Music / Please Listen To Our Jingle And Give Us Feedback: Hit or Flop? / 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.