Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

13 Struggles Every Nigerian Has Experienced With Autocorrect On Their Phones. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 13 Struggles Every Nigerian Has Experienced With Autocorrect On Their Phones. (698 Views)

Who Else Has Experienced This With GTB USSD '*737#'? / 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. / 7 Things Every Nigerian Has Done But Would Never Admit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Struggles Every Nigerian Has Experienced With Autocorrect On Their Phones. by tobex23(m): 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
1. When you first get your phone and your autocorrect is not even correcting you.

WYD?? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Struggles Every Nigerian Has Experienced With Autocorrect On Their Phones. by ladyF(f): 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hehehe autocorrect has caused a lot of breakups.

That moment when you want to send bae a message like...

I love you dear

But thanks to autocorrect, you see this....

I love you dead

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Struggles Every Nigerian Has Experienced With Autocorrect On Their Phones. by tobex23(m): 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
2. After a while, autocorrect starts acting like it knows more than you.

Stay in your lane please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Struggles Every Nigerian Has Experienced With Autocorrect On Their Phones. by tobex23(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
3. When autocorrect starts correcting and replacing your name in your own phone.

Time to deactivate you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Struggles Every Nigerian Has Experienced With Autocorrect On Their Phones. by tobex23(m): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
4. When you’re angry and want to swear but it won’t even let you.

Did I buy you or did you buy me?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Struggles Every Nigerian Has Experienced With Autocorrect On Their Phones. by tobex23(m): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
5. When you’re typing nonsense thinking autocorrect has your back and it leaves your nonsense for you like that.

What a betrayed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Struggles Every Nigerian Has Experienced With Autocorrect On Their Phones. by tobex23(m): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
6. When you’re typing in your native language and it’s still trying to mind your business for you.

Mo ti gbo –> Month to go. Be careful please!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Struggles Every Nigerian Has Experienced With Autocorrect On Their Phones. by tobex23(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
7. When autocorrect changes ‘food’ to ‘good’ in your worst moments of hunger.

How dare you? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Struggles Every Nigerian Has Experienced With Autocorrect On Their Phones. by tobex23(m): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
8. When you’ve typed and retyped a word six times because your autocorrect won’t let you move forward.

I am not doing again undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Struggles Every Nigerian Has Experienced With Autocorrect On Their Phones. by tobex23(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
9. When you type an insult to someone and send it but you can blame it on autocorrect.

Wasn't me tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Struggles Every Nigerian Has Experienced With Autocorrect On Their Phones. by tobex23(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
10. When autocorrect changes ‘OMW’ to ‘On my way!’, even though you’ve still not left your house.

Why so excited?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Struggles Every Nigerian Has Experienced With Autocorrect On Their Phones. by tobex23(m): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
11. When autocorrect starts suggesting words to complete your sentence.

You don't know me undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Struggles Every Nigerian Has Experienced With Autocorrect On Their Phones. by tobex23(m): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
12. When you’re helping your parents type messages on their ‘unsmart’ phones and you’re missing autocorrect.

I am sorry. Come back please. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Struggles Every Nigerian Has Experienced With Autocorrect On Their Phones. by tobex23(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
13. When it tries to correct your slang.

Better behave undecided

Sauce: http://zikoko.com/list/autocorrect-behave-please/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Struggles Every Nigerian Has Experienced With Autocorrect On Their Phones. by tobex23(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
ladyF:
Hehehe autocorrect has caused a lot of breakups.

That moment when you want to send bae a message like...

But thanks to autocorrect, you see this....

grin grin grin

grin lwkm!
I personally turn off my auto correct before it starts dragging phone with me, I would advice lalasticlala to do same sef grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Struggles Every Nigerian Has Experienced With Autocorrect On Their Phones. by photoshoot(m): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
grin grin

Hahaha,

I can relate with that of slang and native language so much! cheesy
Nice one bro..

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Philosophies That Spell Doom To Us, If We Keep To It. / Man Photoshops Himself In Different Countries (+photos) / NPF: When Will They Ever Be Civilised?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.