Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** (3971 Views)

Reg. Nissan Altima 1999/2000 Model Cream Leather Seat SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! / Mercedes-benz: C220 Elegance Automatic 1999 Blue: Rg-tb-42 Cream Leather / 1998 TOKS Camry:Auto,Cream Leather Lag Cleared **895K (SOLD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by german007(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2009
Year: 2000 / 2001   
Style/Body: Sport saloon
Make: BMW   

Model: 528i
Country of Assembly: Germany

OPTIONS:

On board Diagnostics computer

Traction control
Rear , Passenger  and side airbags.

Power windows
Power Mirrors
Power doors
Keyless entry/alarm/immobiliser
Factory icecold A/C
Factory 6  CD changer and FM player
Steering wheel Controls( Cruise control and Volume/track controls on steering wheel)
Spotless cream Leather seats
Alloy wheel
ABS
Sun roof
Automatic Transmission
BMW IN-CAR TELEPHONE SYSTEM WITH IN CAR TELEPHONE (telephone is present in car)
CAR MANUAL AND ENTERTAINMENT MANUAL ALL PRESENT.

MILEAGE :150000 KM

ASKING PRICE= now reduced to 1.5 MILLION.!! Priced for quick sale.  NO TIME WASTERS PLS,

if interested, kindly pls email aokhai@yahoo.com or reply on this thread.

Car currently in IKEJA, Lagos.  Cleared via tincan port.  DONT MISS OUT ON THIS BEAUTIFUL GERMAN MACHINE,  certainly wont be around for too long.

Many Thanks

SOLD SOLD SOLD
KAY

Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by EDOYORUBA: 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2009
Beautiful ride, Im very interested, when can i come view. I live in surulere area. Email me your number on pnazwan@yahoo.co.uk.

REGARDS.
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by eros(m): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2009
Truly stunning, now this is what i call a beautiful ride smiley cool kiss
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by german007(m): 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2009
@ eros.

Thanks. I bought it personally myself before in germany. made sure I selected something stunning.

@edo/yoruba- Hi, Thanks for the interest. Emailed you back. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by german007(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2009
still very much available
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by german007(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2009
still very much available
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by german007(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2009
car still available.
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by german007(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2009
Hi edo/yoruba. Thanks for your call. Let me know soon what you'v decided.

Car still available.
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by abbas71: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2009
is it automatic and what is ur last price. by the way i only drive bmw. if i get this it will be my 7th . cheers.
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by german007(m): 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2009
@abbas71.

Very  interesting.

I only  drive bmw's also.   In every country iv lived, I only ever driven bmw's.   As you know , once you drive one, You will find it hard to drive any other brand.

This one is a pertect example. As you know  , this e39  5 series is the regarded as the best bmw of all time. Its used by various police forces all over the world.

Give me a reasonable  offer.  If it acceptable.  Then we can do business and Yes its automatic (Tiptronic to be specific)

Regards
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by eros(m): 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2009
I never knew the ride is an automatic transmission, please gimme your number so that i can call you immediately. I am ready to pay you cash for this ride  NOWWWWW.

Better still we can chat on yahoo messenger. I just added you, my id is emee303084@yahoo.com

Can you also send me the carfax/autocheck report on the ride. Lets seal this deal sharply.
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by abbas71: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2009
i dont want to be sellfish . just give me ur fair price. cheers.
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by german007(m): 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2009
@eros.    Its automatic transmission (Tiptronic to be precise).
The in-car telephone is present in the car. Its a NOKIA branded bmw telephone, GSM (all it needs is to be connected, and a sim card put in it, when you get a call come in, you answer the call thru the steering wheel and it mutes the music during your call. )

You need to see this car yourself, Its absolutely stunning,
Iv brought quite a few cars in, but iv never had a car that has had soo much attention.
Car was taken yday from the ports to Toyin street (Ikeja, Lagos)
Like I said. I open to offers. Give me an offer I cant resist and you will enjoy this car.

MANY THANKS SIR

Il add you on my yahoo messenger.
Im aokhai@yahoo.com
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by german007(m): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2009
@ABBAS.

Im a professional person. If you'l like to discuss price. Txt or call me on 07086193442. Or feel free to give me your offer on this thread.

If it acceptable, the car is all yours.

Looking forward to your response.

Many Thanks
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by german007(m): 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2009
@EROS.

The VIN NUMBER IS VIN: WBADM62070GL59680

MANY THANKS
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by eros(m): 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2009
I just buzzed you on yahoo messenger. Still waiting to chat with you
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by german007(m): 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2009
Hi abbas.

Many Thanks for your txt.

Sir , The cost of this vehicle abroad is more than what you,v just offered.  You will be unable to get even a decent Nija used one at your offer.

If any dealer ever offer's you a car of this class and condition for your offer. Belieive me, Its stolen, or has a major hidden mechanical fault.

Ive driven and owned over 16 bmw's and trust me This is a perfect faultless example.

Give me a more realistic offer. and we can do business.

Many Thanks
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by german007(m): 12:33am On Sep 12, 2009
@EROS Nice speaking to you earlier.

Will call you next week as agreed.

REGARDS
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by german007(m): 12:33am On Sep 12, 2009
car still available
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by abbas71: 12:46am On Sep 12, 2009
thanks for ur reply. i will add 100k. i hope is good enough.
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by german007(m): 10:45am On Sep 12, 2009
Hi Abbas.

Many Thanks for your reply.

I think its best you withdraw your offer totally.

Again as I advised you earlier. .
I have priced the vehicle reasonably and fairly as it is.  And even 400k on top of your offer wouldnt get you this vehicle.

I will rather you withdraw your offers totally than to give any sarcastic offers.

Many thanks for your response and Good luck.

KAY
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by Middleman: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2009
lol, this abbas guy is very unserious am guessing he offered about 1mill.

goodluck in your sale bro, its a very clean and nice car with an unbeatable price sure it will sell in no time.
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by chelseabmw(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2009
God, this car is lovely oooo.I love BMW.Any body that buy this car will over enjoy oooo, God give me money to buy this car now.@German007,this ur car is da bomb.I registered on nairaland because i wanted to buy a coja BMW and i wanted for 5 month without any success.So i decided to settle down for a camry.Now see what bad luck has brought to me.

I am disappointed here.Even my girl friend is screaming here because of this car,thats to tell u how lovely it is.I have used two BMW b4 and i know what it takes to drive a bmw.It is for the MATURED!!
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by eros(m): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2009
Abbas,

I really don't know who you are or your mission on nairaland, but you have a very annoying attitude of bogging every new seller on here. Please get a life and find something useful to do. If you are so bored and think the best way to make use of your time is by annoying new sellers with your price, then get a bag of rice and count the grains, when you are done start all over again. That should keep you busy.
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by Fhemmmy: 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2009
eros:

Abbas,

I really don't know who you are or your mission on nairaland, but you have a very annoying attitude of bogging every new seller on here. Please get a life and find something useful to do. If you are so bored and think the best way to make use of your time is by annoying new sellers with your price, [size=18pt]then get a bag of rice and count the grains, when you are done start all over again. That should keep you busy[/size].

you sound so funny.
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by abbas71: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2009
eros and middleman.

i love when u try to be morons. keep it on. good work.
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by Piedpiper(m): 9:17am On Sep 13, 2009
You have a call on ur phone now.
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by german007(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2009
Abbas71.

I've  only been on nairaland , "specifically the autosection" for a little period of time, and within that little period, I have noticed your posts and comments on professional car sellers adverts. I must say, I have never come across any poster as sarcastic and ludicrous as you. 

Its best to keep mute on an advert than to give ridiculous comment and sarcastic offers like you always do, which can turn out to be very demoralising and insultive to the seller. I cant really comprehend how you actually waste valuable time and come online to do such.
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by german007(m): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2009
@MIDDLEMAN.

Seems you know him well…lol, He offered 1.05 million.
Yea thanks so much,,Iv had about 3 veiwing already. Car will hopefully sell this week.

@chelseabmw.
Thanks Sir.

You and your partner clearly know the good things in life. BMW’s are the ultimate. Its really for the matured.
Whao sorry to hear that. Ive had and sold a few of this from last year. But I only found out about NL auto section last month,

@Ero’s .

You have clearly analysed him well.

@Piedpiper.

Waiting for your call anytime.

MANY THANKS
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by abbas71: 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2009
trust me i am not here to waste my time too. just to prove it to u. i gave a seller in nairaland the amount of 300k to clear a car that we already agreed the price on. when he cleared the car he changed his mind. he wanted more money on his car. so i refused. i told him pay me back my money. up till now he hasnt paid me the whole money and this has been going on for up to three month. that is besides the expences i used to send him like recharge card and transportation. so what is ur say now nairalanders. especially who has big mouth. my advice for u is for everyone to mind his own bussiness. by the way everyone is free to give his offer wether u like it or not and u r free to accepted or not. it is a free market. so as u said act like a proffetional dealer. by the way u r free to do what u want conserning ur threat.
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by Fhemmmy: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2009
Haba guys, i think we all need to learn to co-exist.
I think we need to grow a thick skin to people that make comments that we dont like as well.
Let us all have fun, sell and buy with smiles.
Happy sunday
Re: SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** by abbas71: 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2009
thank u phemmmy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Boy Going For 550k (pix now included) / ##################### 2008 Mercedes Benz Brabus G65- V12...price 28.8m / 2007 Audi A6 now reduced to 1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.