Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Is He Inside Or Outside? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Is He Inside Or Outside? (1410 Views)

Great Riddles That Will Make You Think Outside The Box / Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? / Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Inside Or Outside? by stingbreed(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
I think he is both inside & outside of the house....!
Depending on how u look at it.. sad

But if i were to pick one i would say inside because it doesn't make sense sitting outside to read with a reading light

Ladies & Gentlemen what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Is He Inside Or Outside? by segebobo: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
He's outside
Re: Is He Inside Or Outside? by ever811(m): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
he is outside.... why do you ask ?
Re: Is He Inside Or Outside? by cosby02(m): 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
It depends on the angle at which you are viewing it. If you view it from a vertical position, he's outside. If you view it from a horizontal position, he's inside. Conclusively, he's neither outside nor inside.

1 Like

Re: Is He Inside Or Outside? by osesology(m): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
What is this op talking sef...this person is obviously sitting outside.
Re: Is He Inside Or Outside? by loverbo1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
He is inside, the door is at his back
Re: Is He Inside Or Outside? by loverbo1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
He is inside, the door is at his back, with a bin on his ryt syd with papers on the floor
Re: Is He Inside Or Outside? by stingbreed(m): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2016
osesology:
What is this op talking sef...this person is obviously sitting outside.
Look at the floor,, is that not a carpet or are my eyes deceiving me.?
Re: Is He Inside Or Outside? by Muyiwabiggy(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2016
If you look at the surroundings, it's obvious that the house is situated in bushy area, so the carpet underneath the table and the reading light gives it away that the Man is inside the house

P. S. The drawing is spectacularly intriguing
Re: Is He Inside Or Outside? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
inside

(1) (Reply)

Lets Engage Our Brain Small. / Riddle Me This:which Door Will He Open First? / Who Would You Choose To Be In Your Next Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.