Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,798 members, 7,841,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Quality Cocoa And Cashew In Large Quantity Needed For Export - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Quality Cocoa And Cashew In Large Quantity Needed For Export (826 Views)

Quality Cocoa Beans For Sale!!!! / Please I Need Cashew In Large Quantities ( Cash Is Available) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Cocoa And Cashew In Large Quantity Needed For Export by tolasashi(m): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hello there, are you into export of agricultural inputs and you know about sourcing and exporting of cocoa and cashew?? Please message me ASAP!!.

There is a great opportunity here, I have clients overseas that need quality and constant supply of these crops
Re: Quality Cocoa And Cashew In Large Quantity Needed For Export by achyc2002(m): 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
I know how you can get it. Pm for more detail.
Re: Quality Cocoa And Cashew In Large Quantity Needed For Export by tolasashi(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2016
Just PMed you Sir
Re: Quality Cocoa And Cashew In Large Quantity Needed For Export by ugasonate(m): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2016
tolasashi:
Hello there, are you into export of agricultural inputs and you know about sourcing and exporting of cocoa and cashew?? Please message me ASAP!!.

There is a great opportunity here, I have clients overseas that need quality and constant supply of these crops

chat with me 08109944882. both crop are available in large quantities and lead you on the process.
Re: Quality Cocoa And Cashew In Large Quantity Needed For Export by divineappo(m): 12:31am On Jul 14, 2016
tolasashi:

you have not signed a contract, you are already bothering agents, these agents now will begin to source for you, unknown to them that u are not yet ready to buy, at the end, they end up seeing you as an unserious person. Conclude your contract, secure a buyer, before opening a thread.

1 Like

Re: Quality Cocoa And Cashew In Large Quantity Needed For Export by tolasashi(m): 6:26am On Jul 14, 2016
Mr Foolish....and you know this how?? If you have any reasonable contributions pls provide if not just shutup. Thanks
divineappo:
you have not signed a contract, you are already bothering agents, these agents now will begin to source for you, unknown to them that u are not yet ready to buy, at the end, they end up seeing you as an unserious person. Conclude your contract, secure a buyer, before opening a thread.
Re: Quality Cocoa And Cashew In Large Quantity Needed For Export by horlus(m): 1:56am On Jul 18, 2016
i can source for cocoa products. what quantity do you require? 08172523025

(1) (Reply)

I Need Palm Kernel To Buy In Tons Or Large Quantities / Cassava Factory Locations / Farm Fresh Jumbo Eggs For Sale In Port Harcourt @ #900/crate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.