Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,869 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

President Mugabe's 20 Wise And Funny Proverbs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / President Mugabe's 20 Wise And Funny Proverbs (806 Views)

Be Wise And Accept Real Madrid's Offer - Courtois' Agent To Chelsea Management. / Some Laffable Warri Pidgin Proverbs!!! / Check Out Pete Edochie Collection Of Proverbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Mugabe's 20 Wise And Funny Proverbs by samplesvibe(m): 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
Below are 20 wise but funny proverbs from president Mugabe...

1. Any man who successfully convinces a monkey that honey is sweeter than banana, is capable of selling condoms to a Roman Catholic Bishop.
2. Dear ladies, If your boyfriend didn't wish you a happy mother's day or sing sweet mother for you, you should stop breastfeeding him.
3. He who swallows a complete coconut have absolute trust in his anus.
4. Dear sisters, don't be deceived by a man who text you "I miss you" only when it's raining, because you are not an umbrella.
5.Neighbors will always say they saw the girl you brought home last night; but they'll never see the thief who broke into the house in broad day light
6. If over 15 guys have sucked your breasts, you don't need to call those things "your breasts" again, It should be called COW BELL, OUR MILK! - Repeat after me, OUR MILK!
7. It's hard to bewitch African girls these days. Every time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire.
8. All I hear always is, 'No sex before marriage?' If that was God's plan, then you would have received your penis or vagina on your wedding day.
9. The only warning Africans take serious is LOW BATTERY.
10. Men sucking lady's breast is normal because the act was learnt in childhood when they were young but the act of lady's sucking men's dick is what baffles me, where did they learn it from?
11. Whenever things seem to start going well in your life, the Devil comes along and gives you a 'girlfriend'.
12. When your clothes are made of cassava leaves, you don't take a goat as a friend.
13. If you have attended over 100 weddings in your life and still single, you are not different from a Canopy.
14. Dating a slim/slender guy is cool. The problem is when you are lying on his chest then his ribs draw adidas lines on your face.
15. If you are ugly, you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because men don't walk around with X-rays to see inner beauty.
16. Respect pregnant women because it's not easy walking around with evidence that you've had sex.
17. Some of the girls of today can't even jog for 5 minutes but they expect a guy to last in bed with you for 2 hours? Your level of selfishness demands a one week crusade.
18. I stopped trusting ladies when my class 3 girlfriend left me for another boy all because he bought her a sharpener with a mirror.
19. Nothing makes a woman more confused than being in a relationship with a "broke" man who's extremely good in bed and a stud.
20. Witchcraft is when a 24 year old girl who cannot jog for 5 minutes expects a 40 year old man to last for 1 hour in bed.

The proverbs continued till 40 in numbering, you can read it up from the below link...
http://www.samplesvibe.com/2016/06/robert-mugabes-40-wise-proverbs-very.html

Lalasticlala, mynd44 and Seun abeg snake don finish for Nigeria, cheers!

Re: President Mugabe's 20 Wise And Funny Proverbs by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
The man funny die....but who taught girls the act of BJ grin
Re: President Mugabe's 20 Wise And Funny Proverbs by ociboy(m): 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
tell me something, is this man this funny? anyways,I enjoyed it and I was laughing all through.
Re: President Mugabe's 20 Wise And Funny Proverbs by DozieInc(m): 12:15am On Jul 12, 2016
I don laugh belle-ful.
Re: President Mugabe's 20 Wise And Funny Proverbs by junnyjake(m): 1:02am On Jul 12, 2016
I came across 40 of them in a whatsapp group and believe me when I say I was amused and at the same time curious as to how these could be from a renowned African leader, but then

the one I found more amusing was the sucking of the d1ck part 'where did they learn that from?' ;DI came across 40 of them in a whatsapp group and believe me when I say I was amused and at the same time curious as to how these could be from a renowned African leader, but then

the one I found more amusing was the sucking of the d1ck part 'where did they learn that from?'
Re: President Mugabe's 20 Wise And Funny Proverbs by samplesvibe(m): 3:44am On Jul 12, 2016
DozieInc:
I don laugh belle-ful.

funny U...

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Breaks Yet Another Record / Tor Tiv V Coronation / Latest Nigeria Newspapers Headlines For Today, April 22, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.