Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

How To Market Your Product As A Small Startup Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Market Your Product As A Small Startup Business (362 Views)

How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas / See How You Could Be Making Upto N5,000 Daily With A Small Startup Capital Of 1k / Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Market Your Product As A Small Startup Business by wisdominfinance: 12:17am On Jul 12, 2016
HOW TO MARKET YOUR PRODUCT AS A SMALL STARTUP BUSINESS

Product marketing is one thing that when most people think of it, they get goose pimples instantly. Anyway, if you are like that, don’t worry because you are not alone. Before I went into business for myself, I used to be very afraid to talk to people ( even to approach a lady is unthink of) even after my secondary school. my father noticed it when i started working for him in his business and he took it upon himself to work on me. it took a while, but he achieved his goal. one of the way he did it was to encourage me to speak up and he taught me on how to go after customers. when I was passive and not doing it more aggressively, he started reducing my weekly allowance, when I complained he told me to go all out for customers and create a way of making more money by commission from bringing more customers. it was a tough process especially for someone like me who like to keep to himself. when i saw he was serious and won’t increase my allowance but instead reducing it gradually i had no other alternative but to do as he said out of desperation to survive. . . Read more by clicking www. wisdominfinance. info/blog/2016/07/11/how-to-market-your-product-as-a-small-startup-business/

View other business Idea by clicking www. wisdominfinance. info

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Wealth In The Water Treatment Industry / How To Use Twitter To Generate Business Referral / Genesis Enterprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.