Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Script-writter Needed-(pay is good and negotiable) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Script-writter Needed-(pay is good and negotiable) (769 Views)

Article Writter Needed For Q Work Today / Good And Creative Ghost Writer Needed / I Need A Good And A Born Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Script-writter Needed-(pay is good and negotiable) by nairalandguest: 12:40am On Jul 12, 2016
hi,
If you know you are a good script writer and you are good at writing romance-comedy, drama kind genre pls send a sample of your work to daveguyy87@gmail.com
the pay is good and negotiable.Thanks

dave
Re: Script-writter Needed-(pay is good and negotiable) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 20, 2016
nairalandguest:
hi,
If you know you are a good script writer and you are good at writing romance-comedy, drama kind genre pls send a sample of your work to daveguyy87@gmail.com

dave

Hi, Dave
I'm just seeing this. Are you still searching?
Re: Script-writter Needed-(pay is good and negotiable) by Fm007: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2016
One of its kind screenplay.
Something you have never seen before.
Something you can never imagine unless you are connected to the right server.
90 page screenplay of no side attraction, with a captivating & innovative hook plot.
Logline:
The resurrection of the infected imodu warriors, banished to the core of the earth, invoke a greater catastrophe to imodu with the ancient power of draw & destroy
Interested:
Contact fm007z on femiemma007@yahoo.com
Re: Script-writter Needed-(pay is good and negotiable) by Fm007: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
passionate abt screenplay writing
Re: Script-writter Needed-(pay is good and negotiable) by basti1212(m): 2:03am On Dec 21, 2016
[quote author=nairalandguest post=47448414]hi,

I have a script for this my novel at amazon. You can click my signature to check out.
If you can turn this into a movie, you will never regret it.

(1) (Reply)

We Guarantee Excellent Projects And Thesis / I Need A Personal Writer / I Need A Writer Who Can Write On Relationship/lifestyle Topics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.