Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

- Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / (1656 Views)

Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? / NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This / What's Ur View On Outsourcing Firm In Nigeria Like VLA, SUMERU, FOSAD & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Daewoods(m): 6:26am On Jul 12, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Ubah1(m): 6:37am On Jul 12, 2016
Nothing is wrong with the country, lets change our mentality... That people are complaining that the country is bad shouldn't make you complain. There are many people getting jobs day by day. You can be one of them. So stop the complain, look at what you doing wrong that's making you not to get feedback from companies, try updating ur cv more, then keep applying... Its all abt survival of the fittest. But don't stay idle, there are many teaching jobs that will fetch you small money. Wish you the very best!
Re: by Daewoods(m): 6:40am On Jul 12, 2016
Re: by Daewoods(m): 6:56am On Jul 12, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 12, 2016
Cc lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Re: by tr3y(m): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2016
What skills do you have?
Re: by macaranta(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2016
If you can teach anything....visit [url]macaranta.com[/url] learn,teach and earn online.
Re: by Daewoods(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: by Daewoods(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: by Daewoods(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: by Daewoods(m): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Daewoods:
Please I'm a graduate of Biochemistry/Microbiology from the University of Nigeria, with a Second Class Lower. Since I finished service I've submitted more than 300 Cvs, no call no feedback no job. I've been sitting at home, been able to do almost nothing. All promises from every angle dashed and I have a mother and 2 sisters looking up to me, please help me to get a job if you can and I will be forever grateful for your assistance.
I'm based in Lagos but can work in any part of the country, Lagos, Kwara, Oyo, Enugu, Abia, any part at all. Please don't read and go away, help please! I'm really frustrated with this country.
PS. I'm not lazy or going into any wrong deals, and I've also done a lot of things over the years to gather experience,, please just give me a chance, Davidnwaulu@gmail.com
Even 2.1 hasn't gotten a job... The country is going south
Re: by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ubah1:
Nothing is wrong with the country, lets change our mentality... That people are complaining that the country is bad shouldn't make you complain. There are many people getting jobs day by day. You can be one of them. So stop the complain, look at what you doing wrong that's making you not to get feedback from companies, try updating ur cv more, then keep applying... Its all abt survival of the fittest. But don't stay idle, there are many teaching jobs that will fetch you small money. Wish you the very best!

Shut that stinky thing up
Ubah1:

Re: by careercrew1: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
Daewoods:
Please I'm a graduate of Biochemistry/Microbiology from the University of Nigeria, with a Second Class Lower. Since I finished service I've submitted more than 300 Cvs, no call no feedback no job. I've been sitting at home, been able to do almost nothing. All promises from every angle dashed and I have a mother and 2 sisters looking up to me, please help me to get a job if you can and I will be forever grateful for your assistance.
I'm based in Lagos but can work in any part of the country, Lagos, Kwara, Oyo, Enugu, Abia, any part at all. Please don't read and go away, help please! I'm really frustrated with this country.
PS. I'm not lazy or going into any wrong deals, and I've also done a lot of things over the years to gather experience,, please just give me a chance, Davidnwaulu@gmail.com

I understand your situation but my simple advice is that you get something doing before you get a job offer. .I have a career blog created to help you in anyway I can..
You can actually start a career as a motivational or public speaker. .
Read this: www.careercrew..com.ng/2016/06/public-speaking-as-career.html?m=0

I also wrote an article about on some businesses you can start with just little cash.
Please visit www.careercrew..com.ng/2016/06/5-businesses-you-can-start-with-just.html?m=0 for more information on that.

You can check my NL profile and follow me on twitter for more info on career development and human capacity development. .I wish you all the best.
Re: by Ubah1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
Tosinayoko:

Who is this one embarassed embarassed, abegi fly tongue tongue
Re: by Ubah1(m): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
Tosinayoko:

Even 2.1 hasn't gotten a job... The country is going south

The third class that are getting jobs nko, see people using grade as a Criteria for employment. Mtcheeew, keep complaining and don't think of ways to help yourself
Re: by Daewoods(m): 1:02am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: by Emmysteve(m): 4:30am On Jul 16, 2016
Ubah1:
Please shut up. We have been hearing this crap since 18BC. Thank your chi you're not in his present condition so sit down and face ur font. Comments like the gets me irritated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Ubah1(m): 6:13am On Jul 16, 2016
Emmysteve:
Please shut up. We have been hearing this crap since 18BC. Thank your chi you're not in his present condition so sit down and face ur font. Comments like the gets me irritated.

grin grin I don shut up... But there is no excuse for failure, don't ever quit, look out for what is working and stop complaining... Many are getting works whether the economy is good or bad. lipsrsealed
Re: by Daewoods(m): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: by Antiparticle(m): 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
What do you mean by "I'm very good in computers"? What exactly about computers are you good at? Do you know how to code?
Daewoods:

I'm very good in computers, softwares and hardware,, it's my hobby actually.
Good in administration, customer relations services, also have little professional skills and experience based on courses studied.
But I know and believe I can fit into any field, except fields that have to do with core numerical and quantitative analysis such as engineering, accounting etc thanks
Re: by Antiparticle(m): 12:02am On Jul 21, 2016
While I appreciate the "work hard" advice that you provide, there's a whole lot of shít wrong with Nigeria. There are such few jobs for the large number of employable young people in the country. The lack of electricity makes it very difficult to start and sustain a small business with minimal capital. Our education system is horrible; it is hard to find a university graduate that can write down one paragraph without a few grammatical errors!

The OP doesn't have to have done anything wrong to not have found a job. So I recommend you don't automatically blame him. Yes, Naija is about "survival of the fittest" but it is also "survival of the slimiest" or "survival of the most connected"! Anyways, I get your gist but I think you should mix your advice with compassion and a recognition of the sickness of our country.

Nonetheless I agree with you; the OP also needs to develop (or continue developing) marketable skills and do something that will fetch him even small money. Your suggestion of teaching (even if temporarily) is not a bad idea; he could find a private primary or secondary school somewhere to teach for. cc:Daewoods
Ubah1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Ubah1(m): 6:51am On Jul 21, 2016
Antiparticle:
While I appreciate the "work hard" advice that you provide, there's a whole lot of shít wrong with Nigeria. There are such few jobs for the large number of employable young people in the country. The lack of electricity makes it very difficult to start and sustain a small business with minimal capital. Our education system is horrible; it is hard to find a university graduate that can write down one paragraph without a few grammatical errors!

The OP doesn't have to have done anything wrong to not have found a job. So I recommend you don't automatically blame him. Yes, Naija is about "survival of the fittest" but it is also "survival of the slimiest" or "survival of the most connected"! Anyways, I get your gist but I think you should mix your advice with compassion and a recognition of the sickness of our country.

Nonetheless I agree with you; the OP also needs to develop (or continue developing) marketable skills and do something that will fetch him even small money. Your suggestion of teaching (even if temporarily) is not a bad idea; he could find a private primary or secondary school somewhere to teach for. cc:Daewoods

This speech of yours deserves 1000 likes shocked, you said it better, the country is in a mess but God will definitely see everyone through. For me, am currently underemployed and hoping for best. Though things are bad with the country, i believe with positive mindset, one will definitely scale through. Thanks for such a wonderful speech from you
Re: by obinna002: 6:53am On Jul 21, 2016
Keep fooling yourself
Ubah1:
Re: by Ubah1(m): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2016
obinna002:
Keep fooling yourself

Must you talk trash! Can't you just comment without insulting. Na wa for nigerians, i only gave advice to the OP, i meant no offence pls
Re: by Daewoods(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Representative / Someone Please Connect Me With A RELIABLE Bulk SMS Site URGENTLY / N-power Releases Second List Of Unpaid Volunteers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.