Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

The God Of Restoration - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God Of Restoration (290 Views)

Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) / Anchor Of Restoration Pastor Striped Naked After Caught With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The God Of Restoration by yommyuk: 7:27am On Jul 12, 2016
According to the Hebrew historical records, David was an unwanted child of his father. This is the reason he was given the menial job of taking care of the family’s herds. A tedious and dangerous household undertaking which most family members abhorred.

Suddenly, Prophet Samuel showed up in his life, anointed him and declared him the King of Israel. What a welcome relief that would have been to David. The stone that the family rejected, became the chief cornerstone.

We can learn from the life of David that God can turn one’s life around in an instance when least expected. Where the world has rejected you, the Lord can admit you. Where the world has tarnished you, the Lord can respect you.

In the palace of Pontius Pilate and on the cross at Calvary, the world despised Jesus Christ. But in Heaven, the Lord and the Angels were dancing, knowing fully well that Jesus has given us Victory. The devil should have known better.

The Lord can take an impossible situation—no matter what it is—and move in ways mightier than you can imagine. Do you live in eager expectation of what the Lord will do? Or have you chosen to linger in the depths of despair? I choose the former. What about you?

Jeremiah 30:17
For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord, because they have called you an outcast: ‘It is Zion, for whom no one cares!’

Joel 2:25-26
I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army, which I sent among you. “You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, who has dealt wondrously with you. And my people shall never again be put to shame.

Psalm 51:12
Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit.

Isaiah 61:7
Instead of your shame there shall be a double portion; instead of dishonour they shall rejoice in their lot; therefore, in their land they shall possess a double portion; they shall have everlasting joy.

Job 42:10
And the Lord restored the fortunes of Job, when he had prayed for his friends. And the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink
Re: The God Of Restoration by obongtunji: 8:05am On Jul 12, 2016
God bless you too. Thank for sharing

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In A Christian Website / Heavenly Attention / Child Chastisement Not Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.