Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Bathing Makes Your Body Clean, How Come The Towel Gets Dirty??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bathing Makes Your Body Clean, How Come The Towel Gets Dirty??? (1713 Views)

Why Is Towel That Is Being Used On A Clean Body Gets Dirty? / Body Part Commonly Neglected While Bathing. / Lagos Doctors Forget Towel In Patient’s Abdomen After Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bathing Makes Your Body Clean, How Come The Towel Gets Dirty??? by vizkiz: 8:16am On Jul 12, 2016
I thought taking your bath daily with clean water and good soap makes you "clean" (some people even use strong sponge lol) how come your towel still end up dirty during this process! shocked

Confused

cc: Dominique, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Bathing Makes Your Body Clean, How Come The Towel Gets Dirty??? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 12, 2016
Bacterias and dead skins.

The truth is, after bath not all the dead skins flow away with the water. Not all the bacterias flow away too.

So coupled with all the dirts that's already settled and accumulated on the towel when unused, the water on the body makes it more visible when the towel is used
Re: Bathing Makes Your Body Clean, How Come The Towel Gets Dirty??? by whizjay(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2016
Lemmie take my own plot of land.
Re: Bathing Makes Your Body Clean, How Come The Towel Gets Dirty??? by MzPecs(f): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2016
I think dirts fly around gringrin
So when dirt meets with the wet towel, it becomes visible that the towel is dirty..

What am I even saying sef? undecidedundecided

Just take it like that jare.. cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Bathing Makes Your Body Clean, How Come The Towel Gets Dirty??? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2016
Re: Bathing Makes Your Body Clean, How Come The Towel Gets Dirty??? by vizkiz: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2016
MzPecs:
I think dirts fly around gringrin
So when dirt meets with the wet towel, it becomes visible that the towel is dirty..

What am I even saying sef? undecidedundecided

Just take it like that jare.. cheesycheesycheesy

Lol grin

Most people keep their towels in cool places not like others who hand towels on the door. How about that
Re: Bathing Makes Your Body Clean, How Come The Towel Gets Dirty??? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2016
undecided that is because after a shower you have eliminated half of the germs and dirt from your skin, the process of rubbing a towel against the body rubs off the remaining dead skin that sticks to the moist towel..

grin
Re: Bathing Makes Your Body Clean, How Come The Towel Gets Dirty??? by vizkiz: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2016
AirSultan:

woah! shocked
Re: Bathing Makes Your Body Clean, How Come The Towel Gets Dirty??? by vizkiz: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2016
Re: Bathing Makes Your Body Clean, How Come The Towel Gets Dirty??? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2016
Re: Bathing Makes Your Body Clean, How Come The Towel Gets Dirty??? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2016
vizkiz:

woah! shocked

smiley
Re: Bathing Makes Your Body Clean, How Come The Towel Gets Dirty??? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 12, 2016
smiley
Re: Bathing Makes Your Body Clean, How Come The Towel Gets Dirty??? by confistified(m): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2016
That's because we can't totally get rid of d dirt 100% undecided
Re: Bathing Makes Your Body Clean, How Come The Towel Gets Dirty??? by vizkiz: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
confistified:
That's because we can't totally get rid of d dirt 100% undecided

True
Re: Bathing Makes Your Body Clean, How Come The Towel Gets Dirty??? by xager(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
The air we breathe is a composition and has a considerable amount of dirt and dust particles. No matter how well you clean yourself, as long as the air isn't sterilized (if that's possible), the dust particles will always perch on your skin hence making it dirty again.

(1) (Reply)

Resident Doctors Call Off Strike / Meet The Youngest Natural Medicine Doctor In Africa -Dr Olaking / If You Have Treated Staphylococcus, What Did You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.