Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

What Is Your Cultural Ways Of Receiving Visitors In Your Home? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is Your Cultural Ways Of Receiving Visitors In Your Home? (572 Views)

Tiv Cultural Group Dazzle At The Lagos Street Carnival (photos) / How Oba Of Lagos Greeted His Former Visitors (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Cultural Ways Of Receiving Visitors In Your Home? by chocolateme(f): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2016
People's ways of visitors reception varies from one culture to the other, it could come in the form of serving their visitors with their most popular food or snacks or even some particular kinds of wine like palmwine.
Some serve bitter cola and alligator pepper, I went to a village called Isuochi inAbia state one day for a visit and guess what the family offered me?? Abacha with dried fish and the call it " Ighu" very delicious and appetizing.. wish I know how to prepare it..

What does you culture mostly use to entertain visitors?
Re: What Is Your Cultural Ways Of Receiving Visitors In Your Home? by Flexherbal(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2016
Kola and roots (roots and herbs soaked in ogogoro).

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Cultural Ways Of Receiving Visitors In Your Home? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Banga soup & starch

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out For!!! / In a situation like this, who will you help and why? / PHOTO: Emir Of Kano Becomes A Grandfather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.