Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Help: How Do I Switch My Phone Storage From SD Card To Internal Storage? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: How Do I Switch My Phone Storage From SD Card To Internal Storage? (2546 Views)

My Infinix Note 4 Is Not Charging Unless I Switch It Off.... Help / Is 16GB Of (ROM) Internal Phone Storage Enough? / Pls How Can I Switch On My N85 Bluetooth Head Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: How Do I Switch My Phone Storage From SD Card To Internal Storage? by Aubrey1(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2016
Please I do I switch my Tecno Y6 storage from SD card to Internal storage.
Because my SD Card is filled up and I can't longer receive or download, due to insufficient memory space in my SD card.

A friend earlier advice me to change the settings from SD card to phone, but it's still not working.

Please Help!
Re: Help: How Do I Switch My Phone Storage From SD Card To Internal Storage? by PlayerOne: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2016
Having same probs
Re: Help: How Do I Switch My Phone Storage From SD Card To Internal Storage? by Xhaka(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
You'll move some apps or videos from SD card to phone.
Re: Help: How Do I Switch My Phone Storage From SD Card To Internal Storage? by Carlcaresophia: 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
Aubrey1:
Because my SD Card is filled up and I can't longer receive or download, due to insufficient memory space in my SD card.

A friend earlier advice me to change the settings from SD card to phone, but it's still not working.

Please Help!
Hello Aubrey1, please try to set internal storage as default memory in following way: Settings-storage and memory-and choose internal storage as default memory. If there is still problem, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. Thank you!
Re: Help: How Do I Switch My Phone Storage From SD Card To Internal Storage? by Greatzeus(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
Aubrey1:

Please Help!
Phone memory is supposed to be the default memory,so that when its full you switch to S.D card.I don't know how the phone is but try this:
Go to file manager
Enable "show folder size"
Select and cut the large folders to S.D card esp videos,pictures and downloads.
This is what I do when my phone memory(default) is getting full.
Re: Help: How Do I Switch My Phone Storage From SD Card To Internal Storage? by Penaldo: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
have you been able to do it?
Aubrey1:

Please Help!
Re: Help: How Do I Switch My Phone Storage From SD Card To Internal Storage? by Penaldo: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
Xhaka:
You'll move some apps or videos from SD card to phone.
will that work?
Re: Help: How Do I Switch My Phone Storage From SD Card To Internal Storage? by Penaldo: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Aubrey1, please try to set internal storage as default memory in following way: Settings-storage and memory-and choose internal storage as default memory. If there is still problem, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. Thank you!
OP I hope you saw this? Bia you are Tecno Service agent? Nice one
Re: Help: How Do I Switch My Phone Storage From SD Card To Internal Storage? by Xhaka(m): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Penaldo:
will that work?
I think it will, give it a trial

(1) (Reply)

A month Old Samsung Galaxy A20 3/32 for 44K ||SOLD / Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages? / [please vote] Most Commonly Used Phones in Nigeria ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.