Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

How I Made My First $1000 Daily Using One Signup A Day Strategy 2.0 (a Must Read - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How I Made My First $1000 Daily Using One Signup A Day Strategy 2.0 (a Must Read (518 Views)

Earn $500-$1000 With This Tools / I Have $1000 Bitcoin For Sale / $1000 Amazon Gift Card For Sale At A Good Rate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made My First $1000 Daily Using One Signup A Day Strategy 2.0 (a Must Read by bestino: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2016
In 2008, I joined a leads generation system called LeadsLeap. At that time, this system generated an average of 1 signup a day for the business that I was promoting.
Soon I got to know the founder, Kenneth Koh, through a few support correspondences. He encouraged me to write a report to talk about my experience with LeadsLeap.
Hence, the 'One Signup A Day' report was born.
Time flies. Businesses rise and fall. Many popular leads generation systems back then are now no longer seen.
But LeadsLeap continues to flourish, and my network in LeadsLeap continues to grow, even though I haven't promoted it for years.
In this updated report 'One Signup A Day 2.0', I'll share with you what LeadsLeap has done for me over the years.
I'll also share with you my experience in getting clicks and how I convert clicks into signups.
At the end of this report, you will also learn how you can use this report to help you achieve the same result for your business.
What 'Was' LeadsLeap?

LeadsLeap was started in 2008 as a 10-level leads generation system. At that time, most leads generation system worked by allowing members to email their leads. Kenneth reckoned that such a system is not sustainable, hence he started LeadsLeap.
Instead of sending email promotions to leads, LeadsLeap members post Adword-like ad in the newsletters sent to their 10 levels of leads.
If you are wondering if LeadsLeap approach is better, check out the following comments that I've extracted from a poll conducted by the company.
Kenneth, your initial idea and methodology was like a lightbulb suddenly turned on, blacking out the other superfluous-list-email-mongers.
Continue to offer value content to us and we will continue to share your site with our own clients.
Myricula
I don't think people realise the value of this system.
100's of email in your inbox is not good.
The best thing about LeadsLeap is that LeadsLeap help people to see our advertisements and as more people join LeadsLeap your ad will be seen by 1000's.
So if these people signup on your webpage for your products you're gonna have them as customers or newsletter subscribers.
Patrick Judge
What attracted me to LeadsLeap was the system as it is now without the possibilities of unsolicited email which will not get read. I like it as it is.
Andy T
I like the system as is. I joined another leads generation program and I almost regret doing it. My email account everyday is inundated with emails from people about programs I don't have any interest in. I find I spend way too much time, everyday, clearing out my email box because of it. Thanks, but no thanks....Keep it like it is!
Cassandra Reid
Leave a good thing be. One of the major drawbacks of other lead generation programs is the "I'll email you and you email me" mentality. It is not as effective as having my ads being seen by more people at the same time.
Jay Jenkins
Your method attracted me to your system. I have a junk email account where I get emails from safelists, etc. I have no choice with the other systems. Most of that mail never gets read. There has to be a super headline to attract me. With this system I have the choice of two ads, one for my downline and the other for all members since I am a pro member. No more junk mail for me plus traffic that is targeted.
Glenda Williams
From the comments above, you should have realized that many people hate receiving email advertisements. Most of them don't read those emails. It's just a matter of time before they quit such systems.
LeadsLeap's unique way of advertising allows members to view ads as and when they like, without them being bombarded with tons of emails.
The most important thing in any leads generation system is member retention. If we were to build leads, we need to make sure that our leads stay.
LeadsLeap has been doing a good job is retaining its members, including members in my network. J
What Is LeadsLeap Now?

Over the years, LeadsLeap kept on evolving and improving. It now provides a lot more values to its members.
1) In addition to getting traffic from only our downlines, free members can now get traffic from different sources, within and beyond LeadsLeap network.
2) LeadsLeap is also constantly creating useful and innovative tools that members can use free.
You may be wondering, why does a lead generation system provide free tools?
Let me ask you, "Why does Google provide so many free services?"
User retention!
LeadsLeap's powerful tools keep members coming back to use them.
As a leads builder, it is very important. It means my downlines will stay in the system for a long time, and I can reach out to them for years.
3) The new LeadsLeap 2.0 even includes a revenue sharing scheme, where members can make money viewing ads and sending traffic to other ads.
Again, it is another good news to me.
Anything that can help people to make free money will easily attract lots of members.
With all the values that LeadsLeap is providing, I believe new members will soon realize that LeadsLeap is different from other 'make money programs' out there.
I'm excited to find out what LeadsLeap 2.0 can do to my network.
How Has LeadsLeap Worked For Me?

Let me show you a screenshot of my LeadsLeap account so that you can have a better understanding of how LeadsLeap has worked for me.
Below is a screenshot of my 10 levels of leads.

As you can see, I've only personally referred 68 members to join LeadsLeap. But these 68 members exploded into 21,407 members in my 10-levels of network.
Never had I imagined my one-time promotion effort can result in so many free leads, totally on autopilot!
To be honest, I haven't been actively promoting LeadsLeap for many years. But my leads just keep building and I continue to get free traffic from my own network.
Looks like it's impossible to stop, which is great!

Not a LeadsLeap member yet? Click on this link below
http://www.leadsleap.com/?r=bestino
or copy and paste on your browser to Join this amazing platform and start making legitimate money at home.

Click on this link below to read the full article on the above subject

http://bestinofanpage..com.ng/2016/07/how-i-made-my-first-1000-daily-using.html

Click on the link below to download our FREE ebook containing all you need to know about making money online

http://www.leadsleap.com/1signupaday/?r=bestino

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First $1000 Daily Using One Signup A Day Strategy 2.0 (a Must Read by Kluzy(m): 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Needed ASAP / 3 Pieces Of 200ah Inverter Battery For Sale / Mint Blackberry Q10 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.