Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies (7293 Views)

Their Dark Hair And Hot Bodies Will Trip Any Man Alive, See Instagram Hot Chicks / Meet Nigeria's Youngest Celebrities / Maheeda Tells Ladies To Stop Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Well, I duuno if any of you have seen this guy… Sorry I dont Know his name. He is Lagos Big Boy who pay off Ladies to take photos that are rear or not friendly to the eyes.

He takes them to exotic hotel and after sealing up deal with Cash the lady will begin to take crazy photos with him. However, he does not show of there faces and there after put his contact for guys who want B*tchy ladies for there party or any kind of celebration.

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE: http://vidi360.com/see-instagram-bigboy-who-payoff-hotladies-to-show-off-there-bodies-and-private-parts/

WONDERS SHALL NEVER STOP

1 Share

Re: Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies by tritt(m): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Money answereth all things!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies by alberto2k(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
all these yahoo yahoo boiz sef, they no fit spend money ontop better thing cry

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies by Emmatdayo(m): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
OP MIND URSELF OO, how are this photos not friendly to the eyes? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies by Evakinqz: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
Emmatdayo:
OP MIND URSELF OO, how are this photos not friendly to the eyes? grin grin grin grin
Ma guy help mhe ask am jareey.....

Seriously dis pix r really friendly, dunno if yhu have more @ op... grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies by Charlentine(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
Well, he is doing business isn't he? with the whole supply and demand thing. That's business cheesy

Pick one girl from all these girls here:
https://thebachelorsng./2016/07/12/pick-only-one-of-these-girls-for-ltr/
Re: Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies by pedrilo: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
Evakinqz:

e be like say devil dey play ludo wit ur destiny o lol

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies by Evakinqz: 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
pedrilo:
e be like say devil dey play ludo wit ur destiny o lol
bomb dey yur brain grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies by Emmatdayo(m): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
Evakinqz:

guy help me see me see trouble o

OP help us add more jare

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies by Emmatdayo(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
Evakinqz:

make OP show us more jare
Re: Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies by SurefireFashion: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
Owo ni koko
Re: Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies by Evakinqz: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
Emmatdayo:
guy help me see me see trouble o

OP help us add more jare
yur head dey dia.. wink
Re: Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies by skimmy005: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
i like dis guy.. whn u ave d money qalz are just fools da do wateva u tell dem...
Re: Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies by Husten: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
Anoda form of business, buharia weldone ooooooo.
Re: Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies by DozieInc(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
Coke boi.
Re: Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies by spacescientist(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
crazy idiot
Re: Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies by babz510(m): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
Da guy na business man o well maybe nt #hoc ...he az a site with #3k sub per month if u wntu see d videos of dose girls...
Re: Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies by Mzdivacious(f): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
name @kingtblakhoc on instagram n snap and yes he does show some fool s faces na...everyone knows one of them girls on low cut @tallmodel n some others..them no dey shame but then he seriously takes care of them girls..people don't even know his source of income but me thinks he s one of em mega pimps on the island undecided
Re: Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies by zicoraads: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
Mzdivacious:
name @kingtblakhoc on instagram n snap and yes he does show some fool s faces na...everyone knows one of them girls on low cut @tallmodel n some others..them no dey shame but then he seriously takes care of them girls..people don't even know his source of income but me thinks he s one of em mega pimps on the island undecided
You would know tongue
Re: Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies by Flexherbal(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
Money in a rich man's world!
Re: Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
No be clean chicks. Free to air babes
Re: Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies by Mzdivacious(f): 6:49am On Jul 13, 2016
zicoraads:
You would know tongue
I mean I spend all my time on instagram..so I would grin
Re: Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies by Cutehector(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mzdivacious:
I mean I spend all my time on instagram..so I would grin
hey divagurl, watsup smiley

(1) (Reply)

South Africans Mock Burna Boy For Failing To Win The 2020 Grammy Award / My Apartment Sucks [photos] / Hot Pics!! A Must See.. Kim Kardashian Poses Unclad In New Episode Of Kuwtk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.