Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,152 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

MTN And It's Deceptive Promos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MTN And It's Deceptive Promos (960 Views)

Cheat Sheet: Looking To Save Cost, Check Out These Promos / Promos And Deals From Top Nigerian Companies This Week / Find Giveaways, Deals, Contests and Promos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN And It's Deceptive Promos by saintneo(m): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
For the past two weeks, I have been bombarded with SMS promos from MTN - MTNSpecial to be precise.
Below is a sample SMS - word for word

MTNSpecial
You have been credited with FREE 1GB. Load N500 before Tuesday to activate.Val/7days.Dial *559*77# to view bal.Pls Ignore if you have recharged

Yesterday, 11 July 2016, I decided to patronise MTN by recharging N500; however, I am yet to get any 1GB data from MTN.

I have contacted MTN customer services via facebook and twice via 181 line to get my free 1GB; behold, all three MTN representatives gave me three different reasons why I could not get the 1GB.

Rep 1: You recharged cumulatively.
Rep 2: Your free data will come later.
Rep 3: You need to dial a code and you will be debited N500.

I do believe that this is a deceptive sale by MTN, they have failed to honour their promo.

Nairaland people please follow me judge this matter. Attached is a screenshot of the promo SMS'.

Lalasticlala seun ishilove for the world to see this deception by MTN.

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders Telecoms Company To Pay 4years Gross Salary Of 63 Sacked Staff / Deadly Python And Bat In Brutal Fight For Survival…then This Happened (watch Vid / My Husband Slept With My Maid And Was Going To Kill Me- Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.