Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Clean And Stress-free Investment In Oil And Gas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clean And Stress-free Investment In Oil And Gas (1446 Views)

Seminar! Seminar!! Seminar!!! Free Investment Opportunity / Introducing Ecredit! Quick And Stress Free Online Loan Platform / Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean And Stress-free Investment In Oil And Gas by nams77: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hello.
My name is Jude. I work with an old generation bank inside Warri refinery (depot). I am privy to most of the oil transactions going on there but I can't partake in it now because I don't have the financial clout, but if you are interested, first thing first, you will have to come down to verify things for yourself. You can start by making a discreet inquiry if I am a staff there, at least to put your mind at ease.
Presently, AGO and DPK are what we trade in due to high profit margins. PMS is a no-go for now.
If you are interested callfor more details
Please if you not interested, kindly don't call
Re: Clean And Stress-free Investment In Oil And Gas by nams77: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
please avail your self of this golden opportunity.
Re: Clean And Stress-free Investment In Oil And Gas by millhouse: 12:46am On Jul 19, 2016
You not saying anything and you want someone to just hit the highway blindly?

1 Like

Re: Clean And Stress-free Investment In Oil And Gas by onye100: 7:58am On Jul 19, 2016
wot r u offering sef, me no understand u. expantiate......
Re: Clean And Stress-free Investment In Oil And Gas by nams77: 7:48am On Jul 20, 2016
good morning. sorry for the late response. sometimes you get weary repeating yourself on forums like this because of some few unserious persons who are not interested and still want you to go ahead explaining.
basically, the business involves investing/buying DPK(kerosene) and selling right there at the refinery depot. this much safer even though the profit margin is reduced than taking it to a gas/petrol station where you might not be payed/delay payment or outright disappearance of product and the crook buyer.
you make your profit as you sell your product right there in the depot. I have trusted insiders/players who can guarantee you make make around 12% return on investment (ROI) monthly.
if you invest 2.2M for DPK, you get about 230k-280k monthly.
its better than you cash lying in the vault with little or no interest paid.
thank you.
Re: Clean And Stress-free Investment In Oil And Gas by millhouse: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2016
nams77:
good morning. sorry for the late response. sometimes you get weary repeating yourself on forums like this because of some few unserious persons who are not interested and still want you to go ahead explaining.
basically, the business involves investing/buying DPK(kerosene) and selling right there at the refinery depot. this much safer even though the profit margin is reduced than taking it to a gas/petrol station where you might not be payed/delay payment or outright disappearance of product and the crook buyer.
you make your profit as you sell your product right there in the depot. I have trusted insiders/players who can guarantee you make make around 12% return on investment (ROI) monthly.
if you invest 2.2M for DPK, you get about 230k-280k monthly.
its better than you cash lying in the vault with little or no interest paid.
thank you.
to whom do the investor pay the 2.2m to?
Re: Clean And Stress-free Investment In Oil And Gas by nams77: 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
millhouse:
to whom do the investor pay the 2.2m to?

@millhouse. sorry for the late response.(work). if you are practically on ground here at the depot, the cash can remain in your account so that when their is need to buy product, you can promptly be reached. you can also have a rep who will be here on ground 24/7,someone who can be reached at all time for transaction, but if all these are not possible then the fund will be in a trusted rep account or mine account and proceeds wired to the investor. I know trust Is an issue in this country that's why I requested that the would-be investor come down and do his/her check and also ascertain if I am a staff of the bank I claim to work for.
Re: Clean And Stress-free Investment In Oil And Gas by nams77: 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hello.
Firstly I want to thank those who called to show interest and the few who actually joined me in this business foray. I want to say that we will like to take a break off this business. Though I have discussed with the few partners we had, I deemed it necessary to also inform those who might have come across this post of this new development.
Our decision to stay action is hinged on the volatility of the market. Since the inception of this new government, petroleum prices have been unstable and sometimes unpredictable. There have been several hike in product price. This gives a lot of problems as investors and marketers are made to pay the "differential" at the earliest time without prior information.
Secondly, there have been series of Internal wrangling amongst the hierarchy of exco member of Nupeng/PTD body, sometimes leading to stoppage of product lifting for days or even weeks thereby tying down the funds of marketers who have already paid for products. These and others have made us to stay off for now and watch until things get back to a predictable pattern.
Thank you
Re: Clean And Stress-free Investment In Oil And Gas by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 13, 2017
nams77:
Hello.
Firstly I want to thank those who called to show interest and the few who actually joined me in this business foray. I want to say that we will like to take a break off this business. Though I have discussed with the few partners we had, I deemed it necessary to also inform those who might have come across this post of this new development.
Our decision to stay action is hinged on the volatility of the market. Since the inception of this new government, petroleum prices have been unstable and sometimes unpredictable. There have been several hike in product price. This gives a lot of problems as investors and marketers are made to pay the "differential" at the earliest time without prior information.
Secondly, there have been series of Internal wrangling amongst the hierarchy of exco member of Nupeng/PTD body, sometimes leading to stoppage of product lifting for days or even weeks thereby tying down the funds of marketers who have already paid for products. These and others have made us to stay off for now and watch until things get back to a predictable pattern.
Thank you

Keep it up. A good businessman will know that you are legit. Continue in this spirit, very soon, doors will be open

1 Like

Re: Clean And Stress-free Investment In Oil And Gas by nams77: 3:32pm On May 13, 2017
Gentle2015:

Keep it up. A good businessman will know that you are legit. Continue in this spirit, very soon, doors will be open
Thank you sir. You know, it is really funny why some business persons find it difficult to be honest in business. Honesty and integrity is key to success in any business. Thank you once again
Re: Clean And Stress-free Investment In Oil And Gas by ketkelvin(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2017
Oil Tank farm for sale in Lagos and PH nigeria,contact for more inquiries Phone:+234(0)9033826160
ketkelvin806@yahoo.com
Re: Clean And Stress-free Investment In Oil And Gas by ketkelvin(m): 11:56pm On May 28, 2017
"MT LOIRE. IMO 9761516". LOADED MAY 2O BLCO 1MBLS TTO GHANA @ $12-4 OR #4O-4.
SIGN SPA & RETURT WITH ATB FORMAT.
BLOCK #3OM IN SELLER'S A/C (#1OM ALLOWED INITIALL)
Re: Clean And Stress-free Investment In Oil And Gas by IlorinBoy1: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
Are you trading again now?

nams77:
Hello.
Thank you
Re: Clean And Stress-free Investment In Oil And Gas by nams77: 6:46am On Mar 14, 2022
IlorinBoy1:
Are you trading again now?

My brother, that place is in disarray now.
Re: Clean And Stress-free Investment In Oil And Gas by IlorinBoy1: 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
nams77:

My brother, that place is in disarray now.

Hmm… thanks for your honesty

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How I Make N2000 Daily Online Doing Nothing - Part 2 / How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill Free Tutorial- Part 2 / How Much Does It Cost To Have A 1 Hour Programme On Supersport? Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.