Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,918 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Iphone Is Locked To A Foreign Network Provider How Do I Unlock It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Is Locked To A Foreign Network Provider How Do I Unlock It? (586 Views)

Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking / 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Is Locked To A Foreign Network Provider How Do I Unlock It? by emyguz(m): 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
I'll have to go straight to the point.
An uncle of mine sent me this iPhone 4s (iOS 7.1), but then it was locked to a particular foreign network (which apparently I don't know)

So I'm tryna ask, is there a way I can activate it with another sim card (more like any jailbreak process you could recomend)?

I've tried redsnow version 09.12.b2. and it told me something about my "blobs" being corrupted.

I've searched all thru Google, but, couldn't get a straight answer. Most of the ones I saw were asking for some sort of payment thingy.

Phone gurus in the house pls help me out. Thanks
Re: Iphone Is Locked To A Foreign Network Provider How Do I Unlock It? by waleyp(m): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
Take it to Ikeja
Re: Iphone Is Locked To A Foreign Network Provider How Do I Unlock It? by waleyp(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Take it to Ikeja computer village
Re: Iphone Is Locked To A Foreign Network Provider How Do I Unlock It? by easrael(f): 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
Take it to COmputer village

NO, You want to form Internet gang

Buy Nigerian market targeted phones

NO, you want to do big boy/.....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Root Galaxy S4 SCH-R970 On Android 5.0.1 Lollipop / Beware Of Hummingbird Virus / Help My Hot Note Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.