Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Pictures Don't Lie,nigeria Catholic Priest Raises Dead Man From The Grave(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Don't Lie,nigeria Catholic Priest Raises Dead Man From The Grave(photo) (2257 Views)

My Mother Went To The Grave With 90 Per Cent Of My Secrets – Chioma Akpotha / Dominic Igwe, Catholic Priest Who Is Phyno's Lookalike (Photos) / Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Don't Lie,nigeria Catholic Priest Raises Dead Man From The Grave(photo) by afronews12: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
Pictures of Rev. Fr. Modestus Chiedozie Chilaka , a Catholic priest, allegedly performing a 'Lazarus miracle' on a dead man about to be buried have got people fiercely debating on the authenticity of the supposed miracle.

The Reverend Father is said to have sprinkled 'holy water' on the coffin, prayed andvoila, the yet to be identified dead man popped out of the coffin like a jack-in-the-box.

This 'resurrection miracle' happened in Ihiala, Anambra state.

Although some social media commenters allege that Father Chiedozie was expelled from the Catholic seminary and thus was never ordained, their doubts have not stopped the photos from going viral, with members insisting the man really died and rose from the dead, thanks to Reverend Fr. Modestus Chiedozie Chilaka

http://www.afronews.co/2016/07/pictures-dont-lienigerian-catholic.html
See the photos from the 'mysterious' event below

Re: Pictures Don't Lie,nigeria Catholic Priest Raises Dead Man From The Grave(photo) by Damfostopper(m): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nollywood scene

1 Like

Re: Pictures Don't Lie,nigeria Catholic Priest Raises Dead Man From The Grave(photo) by Ayoemrys(m): 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
come make I nak ur dumb head

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Don't Lie,nigeria Catholic Priest Raises Dead Man From The Grave(photo) by afronews121111: 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
Its real, not nollywood
Re: Pictures Don't Lie,nigeria Catholic Priest Raises Dead Man From The Grave(photo) by bigiyaro(m): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
A video wulda be more convincing.
Re: Pictures Don't Lie,nigeria Catholic Priest Raises Dead Man From The Grave(photo) by nuelzy: 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
wateva
Re: Pictures Don't Lie,nigeria Catholic Priest Raises Dead Man From The Grave(photo) by afronews121111: 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
MAYBE A VIDEO IS NEEDED
Re: Pictures Don't Lie,nigeria Catholic Priest Raises Dead Man From The Grave(photo) by Vendoor(f): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
Was He taken to the mortuary

Un-identfy man ni

Scam the gullible ones grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Don't Lie,nigeria Catholic Priest Raises Dead Man From The Grave(photo) by afronews121111: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
LOL
Re: Pictures Don't Lie,nigeria Catholic Priest Raises Dead Man From The Grave(photo) by afronews1211: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
NOT SCAM THOUGH
Re: Pictures Don't Lie,nigeria Catholic Priest Raises Dead Man From The Grave(photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
God can do anything....I'm not saying this is real or not, but i know what God can do
Re: Pictures Don't Lie,nigeria Catholic Priest Raises Dead Man From The Grave(photo) by Daniel058(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
Just Google that name Rev FR modestus chilaka, you will see who he is.. HE'S NOT A CATHOLIC PRIEST
Re: Pictures Don't Lie,nigeria Catholic Priest Raises Dead Man From The Grave(photo) by corperscorner: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
Arrangee resurrection grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Don't Lie,nigeria Catholic Priest Raises Dead Man From The Grave(photo) by Flexherbal(m): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
Is this a movie?
Re: Pictures Don't Lie,nigeria Catholic Priest Raises Dead Man From The Grave(photo) by afronews12: 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
Its not a Movie
Re: Pictures Don't Lie,nigeria Catholic Priest Raises Dead Man From The Grave(photo) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
walking dead season 25

check out my channel for hilarious clips https://m.youtube.com//UCg9zy1zX7ox1t4CD2tzDRUA
Re: Pictures Don't Lie,nigeria Catholic Priest Raises Dead Man From The Grave(photo) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:59am On Jul 13, 2016
cool shocked Nigerians are just getting dumber and dumber and dumber... shocked cool
Re: Pictures Don't Lie,nigeria Catholic Priest Raises Dead Man From The Grave(photo) by afronews12: 1:08am On Jul 13, 2016
I think u r getting dummer

(1) (Reply)

See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made / Too Much Skin? Checkout Eva Alordiah's Outfit To An Event / 2face Shows Support For Protesters From His Home, See His Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.