Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Willian Signs New Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Willian Signs New Deal (270 Views)

Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian / Chelsea Vs Liverpool : Willian's Goal Intentional Goal Or Fluke? / Why Is It That Willian Never Passes The Ball To Victor Moses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Willian Signs New Deal by Chelseadiurnal: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
Chelsea’s 2015/16 Player Of The Year has signed a new four-year deal.
The 27-year-old Brazilian is extending his stay at the Bridge until 2020 following an excellent 2015/16 season in which he was voted Chelsea's best player by both fans and his team-mates.

Willian told Chelsea’s website:
‘I’m very happy to sign a new contract with Chelsea. It’s a dream to continue with this club and over the next four years I will try to help the team win more trophies.
'It’s been an amazing time for me since I joined the club three years ago, I’ve won titles and last season I was named Chelsea Player of the Year.
'I hope to be able to stay at that level during the coming seasons and achieve more success.'
Chelsea's Technical director Michael Emenalo added:
‘We are very pleased to agree a new long-term deal with Willian, who has proved himself to be an important player for the team since he arrived here. We are looking forward to seeing his continued impact as we begin an exciting new campaign under first-team head coach Antonio Conte.’
The Brazilian joined Chelsea from Anzhi Makhachkala in 2013 and has scored 19 times in 140 appearances for the English club, including 11 goals during the 2015-16 campaign.
http://www.chelseadiurnal.com/2016/07/willian-commits-future-to-chelsea.html

(1) (Reply)

Boxing Day / Fifa’s Reputation Needs Restoration Said Samoura / Coop-sized Pens Which Are Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.