Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

We Will Give You Loan To Enhance Your Business,its Not A Start Up Capital,its A. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We Will Give You Loan To Enhance Your Business,its Not A Start Up Capital,its A. (843 Views)

An Ngo That Train And Give Start Up Capital / Become A Distributor With A Start Up Capital Of 50,000 / Now You Can Collect Loan To Finance Your Business Without Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Will Give You Loan To Enhance Your Business,its Not A Start Up Capital,its A. by zezinando(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
We @ BC Kash Micro Finance Bank will borrow you money to finance your business,we don't give start up capital, all we give is supportive loans to support your business. Loans ranging from 40k-200k. Contact Emmanuel on 08140349180 for more info or come over to no 97 ikorodu road,fadeyi Lagos
Re: We Will Give You Loan To Enhance Your Business,its Not A Start Up Capital,its A. by SABASTIEN(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2016
Hi I have a fishpond with the capacity to rear twenty thousand fishes and I need a soft loan to aid me harsh and purchase feed and other necessary things needed for rearing and harvesting

(1) (Reply)

Mellon (egunsi) Supplier. / Gym And School Mats For Sale / I Will Buy Your Amazon Gift Cards At A Nice Rate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.