Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Need Help! I Want To Travel From Port Harcourt To Jos By Rail - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help! I Want To Travel From Port Harcourt To Jos By Rail (905 Views)

"Smoke Covers Aero Flight From Port-Harcourt To Lagos"- Female Twitter User Says / How Can I Get To Jos By Train From Port Harcourt / A Nairalander's Experiences On The Train From Port-Harcourt To Kano In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help! I Want To Travel From Port Harcourt To Jos By Rail by Olarewajub: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hello Nairalanders! I intend to travel from Port Harcourt to Jos next month by rail because it’s the cheapest option available. According to Google map, the only railway station is the Jos terminus which does not have a direct rail route with Port Harcourt. I will like to know if there is any neighbouring northern state with Jos that has a direct rail route with Port Harcourt. i will equally like to know the cost of transportation, duration and time of departure. The information i’ve got so far is that train normally depart Port Harcourt every Tuesday to the north but i don’t know the day of departure for the Northern railway station. I need to arrive at Jos on Thursday and must leave by Sunday or unconveniently Monday. i'm also not currently base in Port Harcourt but i guess i can easily locate the rail way station at Azikiwe road.

cc lalasticala

Re: Need Help! I Want To Travel From Port Harcourt To Jos By Rail by Olarewajub: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2016
DisGuy , justwise
Re: Need Help! I Want To Travel From Port Harcourt To Jos By Rail by Olarewajub: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hey guys, i need this information in the next four hours.
@ lalasticala seun please help

(1) (Reply)

US Banned Flights To And From Turkey...turkish Airlines Cancels Flights Too / US Visiting Visa Denied / Problem solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.