Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

All Android Users, Here's An Emergency! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All Android Users, Here's An Emergency! (586 Views)

Why Your Smartphone Can Make Emergency Calls Without A SIM Card / Goodnews To Android Users: Here's A New Feature For You. / The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Android Users, Here's An Emergency! by Emmaway(m): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
This is an Emergency! The rate at which Android devices are getting infected by Virus is very alarming! I am a witness, my device was infected today, but thanks to "CM Security".

Here are tips you should use to avoid your device from being infected:

1. Get a good "Antivirus App": This is very necessary as an Android user, you need to have a good Antivirus app, I'll advice you use "CM Security". CM Security offers real time protection, and also protects your browsing.

2. Disable "Installation of Apps from Unknown Sources: This is the best way to prevent virus from infecting your device. You need to make sure this option is ALWAYS DISABLED, else the virus will start installing 'rubbish' apps on your device.
IF YOU WANT TO INSTALL AN APP YOU DOWNLOAD ELSEWHERE APART FROM PLAY STORE YOU ENABLE THIS OPTION AND DISABLE IT WHEN YOU'RE DONE.

3. Disable "Developer Options, USB Debugging"

Here are few tips you'll need because the rate is alarming.

1 Like

Re: All Android Users, Here's An Emergency! by jheed: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nice info

(1) (Reply)

How To Root Galaxy S4 SCH-R970 On Android 5.0.1 Lollipop / Beware Of Hummingbird Virus / Tigo Ghana Free Browsing 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.