Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,123 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Corn And Beans Seeding Machine For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Corn And Beans Seeding Machine For Sale (1066 Views)

Mango Grafts Flowers In Seeding Bag Under A Year / Why Do We Choose Push Type Seeding Machine / How Do We Operate Small Seeding Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corn And Beans Seeding Machine For Sale by janevictory: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2016
Corn and Beans SEEDING MACHINE for Sale

Seeding Machine function:
The seeding Machine is suitable for various grains seeding, such as corn, soybean, peanut, mung bean and so on. It is driven by manpower, no need of electricity or oil, energy saving, convenient and highly efficient. It can propel plants to grow.

Seeding Machine Types:
single-bin chain, double-bin chain, double-bin transmission, four-bin chain, four-bin transmission, fine sowing. Please see the below table for reference.

Seeding Machine Advantages:
1. It can sow seeds and fertilize the soil.
2. It can adjust the row spacing and seeds sowing quantity.
3. We can choose the suitable type (sowing bin and row)according to our needs.

Note about Seeding Machine:
Adjust the seeding rate of the inside sowing wheel by screwing the iron butterfly mother and adjust the sowing rate of the outside sowing wheel by screwing the plastic butterfly mother. Screw clockwise to reduce the sowing rate and screw anti-clockwise to increase the sowing rate.

Row spacing adjustment of the Seeding Machine:
We can replace the sowing wheel if the factory settings cannot meet our requirements.

Quantity of the Seeding Machine Rows(row means the leg of the seeding machine): one ; But Millet seeding machine has two rows, or two legs.

Seeds Capacity in the Seeding Machine Hopper: about 10kg
http://www.corn-thresher.com/seeding-machine/
ugoodmach@gmail.com

Re: Corn And Beans Seeding Machine For Sale by sunnyc4: 3:13am On Jul 15, 2016
pls i am really interested in this machine how much will it cost me to buy it and where do i buy it. You can contact me through my email sunnyihuomac4@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Lady Makes Millions From Farming Water Melons After Quitting Her Job. / Farm Lands on Promo / This Chicken Grows As Big As A Turkey!! Brahma Chicken Breed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.