Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Oluwajana Matthew Temitope - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oluwajana Matthew Temitope (475 Views)

My Name Is Temitope | I Am Into Bag Making | Check Out My Products And Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oluwajana Matthew Temitope by HoneyUpdates(f): 9:59am On Jul 13, 2016
Oluwajana Matthew Temitope The person, Oluwajana Matthew Temitope his a Media/Educational Consultant. Early Life Oluwajana Matthew Temitope was born on 18th of October in Akure, Akure South Local Goverment Area of Ondo State, Nigeria to Mr and Mrs Oluwajana. Oluwajana Matthew Temitope was raised in his father's house at Oke-Aro area of Akure, in Ondo State. Education Oluwajana Matthew Temitope completed his primary school leaving certificate at Christ The King N/P School, Akure, Ondo State in 1997. He proceeded to Oyemekun Grammar School, Akure for his Senior Secondary School Education between 1997 and 2003. He sat for the first ever National Examination Council (NECO) at Bafeds High School, Idanre, Ondo state 2008 also Kogi State University 2011-2015. Skills practice Oluwajana Matthew Temitope his the Founder and C.E.O of EruditesPlus Educational Consult, A fully serviced organization based in Akure, Nigeria. resource person to some non- Governmental Organisations. Associated Acts Ondo State Radiovision Co- operation. Enactus Nigeria. Awards. National Association Of Students Of English and Literary Studies {NASELS} Enactus Kogi State University, Outstanding Deputy Project Manager

(1) (Reply)

Job Wahala! / Embedded Engineering Companies In Nigeria / Buratai: And The Eagle Perches On Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.