Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Glo 3GB For N500 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo 3GB For N500 (5819 Views)

Latest Airtel 3gb For N1000 Code / Airtel Now Launches A 3GB For N1000 Data Plan – Works On All Devices / Glo Bis 3gb For 1k Code Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo 3GB For N500 by decub: 10:01am On Jul 13, 2016
It is no longer news that Glo offers some juicy data packages capable of making you switch provider, depending on your data usage and speed requirement.

Prior to the Euro 2016, I was caught amidst data packages that will enable me watch the live games in real time and the first thing that came up was the Glo 10GB data for N2,500. Without giving it a second thought, I revived my Glo line and discovered that the network has improved a lot in recent times(that is, in my area). I subscribed anyways and the service was awesome.

Fast forward to this time, I checked my data balance after the tournament and discovered I have not used even up to half of the whole thing(5GB+ still left) and the validity period was almost near. Losing such volume of data isn't my way when I have an option to roll over so I decided to renew and rollover (this time 15GB in total), not because I need 15GB but because I don't want to waste 5GB.

I have always known there's share and gift when it comes to data in Nigerian ISPs and I thought I could do justice to that.

Now the deal is this, I've got 2 glo users in my network (though not added yet) and need 2 more to share the 15GB data @ N500/user.

Please Note: Glo data share works more like a hotspot where the whole data is with the host while other users are linked to it. You do not have a limit to what you can use but I prefer those who understand what fair usage is all about and not heavy downloaders that would drain the data in movies. I believe 3GB data is more than enough for the usual day to day internet activities and would serve us all in a month since myself and even the other users I have already also have active subscriptions from other networks. Also note Glo network speed in your area so you don't waste your money on what won't be useful to you.

If you are interested, kindly reply on the thread.

Enc(1)

Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by ritzyvic1(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2016
Bro I am interested
Do you want me to send money 1st or you to share the data 1st?
Abi make we use escrow? grin
Let's just sort out how to guarantee fairness and do d deal

3 Likes

Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by Jobnaira(m): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2016
decub:
It is no longer news that Glo offers some juicy data packages capable of making you switch provider, depending on your data usage and speed requirement.

Prior to the Euro 2016, I was caught amidst data packages that will enable me watch the live games in real time and the first thing that came up was the Glo 10GB data for N2,500. Without giving it a second thought, I revived my Glo line and discovered that the network has improved a lot in recent times(that is, in my area). I subscribed anyways and the service was awesome.

Fast forward to this time, I checked my data balance after the tournament and discovered I have not used even up to half of the whole thing(5GB+ still left) and the validity period was almost near. Losing such volume of data isn't my way when I have an option to roll over so I decided to renew and rollover (this time 15GB in total), not because I need 15GB but because I don't want to waste 5GB.

I have always known there's share and gift when it comes to data in Nigerian ISPs and I thought I could do justice to that.

Now the deal is this, I've got 2 glo users in my network (though not added yet) and need 2 more to share the 15GB data @ N500/user.

Please Note: Glo data share works more like a hotspot where the whole data is with the host while other users are linked to it. You do not have a limit to what you can use but I prefer those who understand what fair usage is all about and not heavy downloaders that would drain the data in movies. I believe 3GB data is more than enough for the usual day to day internet activities and would serve us all in a month since myself and even the other users I have already also have active subscriptions from other networks. Also note Glo network speed in your area so you don't waste your money on what won't be useful to you.

Enc(1)
u min wat? i don't get u
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by decub: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2016
ritzyvic1:
Bro I am interested
Do you want me to send money 1st or you to share the data 1st?
Abi make we use escrow? grin
Let's just sort out how to guarantee fairness and do d deal
Whichever way you want it, I will PM my contact to you so we can transact further.
(Kindly check your mail) and thereafter, we conclude on whatsapp.
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by decub: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2016
Jobnaira:
u min wat? i don't get u
I wish I could explain further. Simply put, 5 people to share 15GB of data at N500 each. That is; 3GB per person.
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by ritzyvic1(m): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2016
decub:

Whichever way you want it, I will PM my contact to you so we can transact further.
(Kindly check your mail) and thereafter, we conclude on whatsapp.

I couldn't open the mail
Here is my whatsapp no: 08142323838
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by MarshRiley(m): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2016
Am interested too
My whatsapp number
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by GloShare(m): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2016
same thing i did on this thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/3200822/

Also had a 1k for 12GB deal... ^^

and shallow people said i was a scammer.,

1 Like

Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by luvlyoracle(m): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2016
decub:

I wish I could explain further. Simply put, 5 people to share 15GB of data at N500 each. That is; 3GB per person.
drop ur contact or contact me 08162776090
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by decub: 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
GloShare:
same thing i did on this thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/3200822/

and shallow people said i was a scammer
Well, don't be dismayed cos people will always talk, no matter how hard u try to please them.
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by Kabba85(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
I am interested... But I can only send money once I receive the dada
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by Kelly2713(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
am interested but sorry am not a glo subscriber
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by Specyano(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
I'm interested here is my whatsapp number 08086021363
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by imsirkay(m): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
I'm intrested. Whatsapp me 08090663021
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by kolexepana: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
I'm interested too, but imma do a bank transfer only after i receive the date.
09058888699.. bell me.
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by teewhizzy4real(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
undecided[color=#006600][/color] choi!!! e pain me reach bone..... snail fast past Glo for ma hood
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by sheddo619(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by kajoula(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
ALL THESE NETWORK COMPETITION SEF..
[size=18pt]NOT UNTIL WE GET A CONTRACT SUB[/size]

6K/MONTH
6 GB @unlimited speed
6K WORTH OF CALL CREDIT TO CALL ANY LOCAL NETWORK
60 SMS TO ANY NETWORK
ALL VALID FOR 30DAYS

3K/MONTH
3 GB @unlimited speed
3K WORTH OF CALL CREDIT TO CALL ANY LOCAL NETWORK
30 SMS TO ANY NETWORK
ALL VALID FOR 30DAYS
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by decub: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
Done deal! The group is complete and synchronized already.
A big thank you to those that believed and gave it a try.

Dear Mods, kindly lock the thread.

Modified
Discussion continues (on request).
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by GloShare(m): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
decub:
Done deal! The group is complete and synchronized already.
A big thank you to those that believed and gave it a try.

Dear Mods, kindly lock the thread.

Congrats... Please leave the group running so others can learn and come together.

To know what each person has used, call 444
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by decub: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
GloShare:

Congrats... Please leave the group running so others can learn and come together.

To know what each person has used, call 444
You are appreciated!
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by mecmoss: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
I am in message or email me
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by ifeanyija(m): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
decub:

Enc(1)
interested
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by Kyase(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
Am interested, WhatsApp Number.
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by yetunsbay(m): 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
on this package u cant share (i. e transfer ) data. The only thing after u've been added is to partake in using d data. Even if the initial subscriber didn't ON his/her data others can still enjoy it. Except if he unshare u. EVEN ALL THE SAME A PARTICULAR PARTICIPANT CAN USE UP ALL THE DATA. So u need proper monitoring
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by yourmajesty247(m): 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
I'm interested. my whatsapp no 08038131215
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by Xtopher123(m): 1:22am On Jul 14, 2016
DELETED
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by Emmyfes(m): 5:34am On Jul 14, 2016
Am interested bro. This is my whatsap no 07035909061 . let's do the biz today. my old subscription just finished so I want it fast.
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by JOOHEL: 6:07am On Jul 14, 2016
I'm interested 07036041666
that's my WhatsApp no
Re: Glo 3GB For N500 by donmarvex1(m): 7:03am On Jul 14, 2016
decub:

Enc(1)

Please is the 10GB really 10GB. No double billing like airtel? Because I want to sub for this plan. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Haff Join Bad Gang / Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) / Who Has The Best Looking Typing App? Check Mine Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.