Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

How To Make Money Designing Logo And Printing On Tshirts - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Make Money Designing Logo And Printing On Tshirts (1295 Views)

Need engaging social media designs for Instagram. tap these! / For All Your Printing And Customising Works. We're HERE!!!!! / Free Logo And Business Card Design For The 1st 10 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Designing Logo And Printing On Tshirts by craigkoel1989: 10:22am On Jul 13, 2016
it is no news that there are no jobs in nigeria.i make a living designing logo and printing on tshirts.i want to train 20 people on how to design logo using adobe illustrator as well train you on how to start printing on tshirts with less than #5000
the training will be on whatsapp with detailed explanation and colourful illustration for a period of 2 weeks
if u are interested in the training send I AM INTERESTED with your name and phone no to craigjoel1989@gmail.com to be added to the group
the training will be FREE for the first three days after which you will pay the sum of #1000 if u are interested in completing the training
Training starts on friday 15 july 2016,so all interested person should register before then
you will be glad u came
Re: How To Make Money Designing Logo And Printing On Tshirts by craigkoel1989: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2016
keep your request coming.training starts on friday 15 2016 on 12:00pm
Re: How To Make Money Designing Logo And Printing On Tshirts by tck2000(m): 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
craigkoel1989:
keep your request coming.training starts on friday 15 2016 on 12:00pm
Please,can you teach me for free?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Pen Drawings / My Biro Sketch ( Lil Wayne ) / See Amazing Drawing Of Donald Trump & Other Celebrities By A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.