Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

The Strangest Experience - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Strangest Experience (464 Views)

The Strangest Picture You've Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Strangest Experience by Pajude: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2016
Last week, I had the strangest experience. I entered a bus going to the other side of town to see one of my lovelies. Everything seemed pretty much normal until an elderly woman began to preach or should I say, throw tantrums at me. Every sentence and every example she used to buttress her point typified my escapades and even what I was going to do that day.

Her theme was centered on relationships and the evil that is perpetrated under that term. She talked about jumping from one relationship to another, having multiple sex partners, and even lying to your girlfriend about where you’re going. As soon as she said that I was shocked because I had lied to my girlfriend about where I was going. But I just waved it off as a mere coincidence. Well, not until she hit the nail on the head.

Read more @ http://www.jokesmannia.com/the-strangest-experience/

(1) (Reply)

For Sale!!!! / Reporting Live From Imo State US Election / COMEDY VIDEO: Falz Meets Sade’s Boyfriend Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.