Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,725 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Save My Unemployed Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Save My Unemployed Life (1029 Views)

Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / Zimbabwe Fires All Striking Nurses, To Hire Unemployed Nurses And Recall Retired / You're Unemployed, Broke And Frustrated. What Do You Do?... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save My Unemployed Life by mostyoung(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2016
Follow nairalanders please come to my rescue. I desperately need a job in my life at the moment. Nevertheless, I'm a 2.2 graduate of Industrial Physics. I need your help before unemployment ruin my life.#SaveAsoul

Super Mods, please help take it to front page and save a life.
Re: Save My Unemployed Life by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 13, 2016
baba no b only u ooo...I did physics electronics tooo
Re: Save My Unemployed Life by mostyoung(m): 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
mostyoung:
Follow nairalanders please come to my rescue. I desperately need a job in my life at the moment. Nevertheless, I'm a 2.2 graduate of Industrial Physics. I need your help before unemployment ruin my life.#SaveAsoul

Please CrazyMan and 1forall help me out.
Re: Save My Unemployed Life by mostyoung(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
58 views with no reply. Please I really need your help.
Re: Save My Unemployed Life by careercrew1: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
mostyoung:

I understand your situation but my simple advice is that you get something doing before you get a job offer. .I have a career blog created to help you in anyway I can..
You can actually start a career as a motivational or public speaker. .
Read this: www.careercrew..com.ng/2016/06/public-speaking-as-career.html?m=0

I also wrote an article about on some businesses you can start with just little cash.
Please visit www.careercrew..com.ng/2016/06/5-businesses-you-can-start-with-just.html?m=0 for more information on that.

You can check my NL profile and follow me on twitter for more info on career development and human capacity development. .I wish you all the best.
Re: Save My Unemployed Life by mostyoung(m): 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
careercrew1:
I understand your situation but my simple advice is that you get something doing before you get a job offer. .I have a career blog created to help you in anyway I can..
You can actually start a career as a motivational or public speaker. .
Read this: www.careercrew..com.ng/2016/06/public-speaking-as-career.html?m=

I also wrote an article about on some businesses you can start with just little cash.
Please visit www.careercrew..com.ng/2016/06/5-businesses-you-can-start-with-just.html?m=0 for more information on that.

You can check my NL profile and follow me on twitter for more info on career development and human capacity development. .I wish you all the best.

I acknowledge your support. I will check out the blog. Thanks.
Re: Save My Unemployed Life by mostyoung(m): 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
I'm still jobless. Someone should help me pls.
Re: Save My Unemployed Life by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 18, 2016
Please people what's the salary scale for a job as office administrator, thanks.
Re: Save My Unemployed Life by bountymart: 1:14am On Aug 19, 2016
send your cv to Mecfot Homes & Properties Ltd

mecfothomes@gmail.com as Marketing Executives

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Nursing Career In The UK? Then This Info Is For You! / British American Tobacco 2020 Recruitment / Is There A Career Path In This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.