Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Gross Recruitment Service - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gross Recruitment Service (2426 Views)

Gross Vs Take Home Pay. How Much Is Deducted From Your Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gross Recruitment Service by osayande1(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2016
Don't know if it is real. I received this mail this morning

Dear Candidate,
Greetings!

This mail is with reference to your candidature received on july3rd, 2016, in order to arrange a face to face interview for the vacant positions at LIVE SOLUTION. We are pleased to invite you for the scheduled interview session with HR Department on THURSDAY 14TH JULY 2016 at 09.00 hrs. You are requested to bring hard copy of your resume along with two photographs and previous experience proofs (IF ANY). If you get selected, you will need to undergo the second stage *INDUCTION* after which you will be WORKING with LIVE SOLUTION RESOURCES

VENUE; SUIT 201,PHILEZ PLAZA,2 OSOLO WAY,7-8 BUS-STOP, AIRPORT RD,LAGOS

description
from oshodi take a bus to airpot road ,come down by 7/8 cross over to keystone bank the building behind it
WE look forward to meeting you..
. If there is any query please feel free to write us.

All the Best!

HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES
GROSS RECRUITMENT SERVICES
LSR/001

please are they real

thanks for any info
Re: Gross Recruitment Service by Maurella(f): 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Get ready to giv them N10,600
Re: Gross Recruitment Service by frankworld2020: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2016
I received same but my interview is 16th july, 2016. PLZ SOMEBODY HELP OOOOOO. IS IT GNLD ?
Re: Gross Recruitment Service by Maurella(f): 1:29am On Jul 16, 2016
frankworld2020:
I received same but my interview is 16th july, 2016. PLZ SOMEBODY HELP OOOOOO. IS IT GNLD ?

Pls pls and pls DON'T GO!!
Here's the proof of the email I got, I regretted ever wasting my time:

LETTER OF INTERVIEW DETAILS
Jun 9, 2016, 8:05 PM
From ADMIN DEPT
Details
Dear Candidate,
Greetings!

This mail is with reference to your candidature received on May 31, 2016, in order to arrange a face to face interview for the vacant positions at LSR. We are pleased to invite you for the scheduled interview session with HR Department on SATURDAY 11TH JUNE 2016 at 09.00 hrs. You are requested to bring hard copy of your resume along with previous experience proofs (IF ANY) and also, a Print-out of this Email Notification for reference purposes. If you get selected, you will need to undergo the second stage *INDUCTION* after which you will be WORKING with LIVE SOLUTION.

VENUE: SUIT 201, 2ND FLOOR PHILEZ PLAZA,2 OSOLO WAY ,BESIDE KEYSTONE BANK,OFF MM AIRPORT WAY, 7-8 BUS-STOP,LAGOS.
DESCRIPTION:
FROM OSHODI BOARD A BUS TO AIRPORT ROAD AND ALIGHT AT 7-8 CROSS OVER TO KEYSTONE BANK AND LOCATE ADDRESS.

WE look forward to meeting you.
Kindly also refer to your friends and colleagues who are looking for a new opportunity.

You can visit our website given below for further details. If there is any query please feel free to write us.

All the Best!

HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES
LIVE/SR/006

www.livesolution.com.ng
Re: Gross Recruitment Service by uchechukwu007(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
Got the same message, thanks to the info here, I am sitting my black ass behind.

(1) (Reply)

Dantata & Sawoe Skilled Workers' Vacancy / Graduate Recruitment: Apply For Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2017 / Guinness Nigeria Graduate Skills Development Scholarship Programme 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.