Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Is Nysc For All Or For The Helpless Majority? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is Nysc For All Or For The Helpless Majority? (511 Views)

Please When Is Nysc 2018 Batch B Mobilization? / When Exactly Is NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Going To Camp / Jama’atu Nasril Islam Slams NYSC For Opening Orientation Camps During Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Nysc For All Or For The Helpless Majority? by wezzyjasified(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
I hope I'm posting this in the right channel and I hope the moderators of this channel are not govt owned (you no what I mean)
I no Nysc is not by force but at the same time, I think the helpless majority are being forced cos you can't get a proper office job without nysc
They are practically forcing us to serve. If companies stop asking for nysc cert only few pple will serve
but their own children don't serve..I'm posting this cos of the pix n news I saw of Buhari children that just graduated from UK university.. will they serve?
they are our leaders, they should lead by example by allowing their children to serve too.. the likes of obasanjo, babangida, abdul-salam n d likes..
cc: lalasticlala

Re: Is Nysc For All Or For The Helpless Majority? by wezzyjasified(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
will they serve in this country? I heard davido is a graduate too, is he serving? Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu, Storms Colchester For Grandson's Graduation,, will he serve too? cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Batch B Passing Out Project / To All New Corp Member / Locate A Spot, Get Paid - Nysc Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.