Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Kenyan Lecturer Sets Exam Based On Kendrick Lamar Song - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kenyan Lecturer Sets Exam Based On Kendrick Lamar Song (2453 Views)

DOWNLOAD: Kendrick Lamar – All The Stars Feat. SZA / DOWNLOAD: Future – Mask Off (remix) Ft. Kendrick Lamar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lecturer Sets Exam Based On Kendrick Lamar Song by Osirus(m): 12:21am On Jul 18, 2016
saintdennis:

DRAKE had the STAYING POWER...thus he's better!

ITS LIKE COMPARING JAY-Z TO NAS...and saying NAS IS BETTER? No way! grin

compare nas with people like rakim.. jay z who? , hov messed around and got his ass "ethered"
Re: Kenyan Lecturer Sets Exam Based On Kendrick Lamar Song by Ealiserwest(m): 12:55am On Jul 18, 2016
Osirus:
why are you guys acting like Drake's the chuck D of this era? Kendrick is light years ahead of him, if he is so lyrical like you think why haven't he replied joe burdden? .. dude's scared cause joe murdered him on 2 different diss track
Common Kendrick ix not going viral than Drizzy. .see man just gat it all.. For the diss. Listen to No Shopping. .
Re: Kenyan Lecturer Sets Exam Based On Kendrick Lamar Song by IAMMUIC: 2:03am On Jul 18, 2016
Osirus:
why are you guys acting like Drake's the chuck D of this era? Kendrick is light years ahead of him, if he is so lyrical like you think why haven't he replied joe burdden? .. dude's scared cause joe murdered him on 2 different diss track
WORD!!!

I just hope saintdennis gets to read what you just wrote. Dude has been trying to give us reasons why he thinks Drake should wear the crown
Re: Kenyan Lecturer Sets Exam Based On Kendrick Lamar Song by saintdennis(m): 6:50am On Jul 18, 2016
Osirus:
compare nas with people like rakim.. jay z who? , hov messed around and got his ass "ethered"

Lols Yea 'maybe' Nas won that one(on the back of being a people's champion)... same way kendrick would AUTOMATICALLY defeat drake if they went head-to-head.

Tho TAKEOVER was also a very legit diss track, wasn't it?? Tho people say Nas won BECAUSE ether was a very good counter track and jay didn't record a strong response to ether...u dig?

Who LISTENS to rakim anymore? Who LISTENS to NAS anymore? Have u forgotten that even NAS went to WORK for jayz?? To me that was jayz's TKO on their beef #simple.
Jayz is still relevant to this day, his protégé kanye and j.cole are still relevant to this day,
What is Nas doing? Does e even have a record label? Where are his protégé's?

The line below is a good example of why jayz went commercial and this affected the way he was viewed by the hip hop community

I love this jayz line...
"I dumbed down for my audience to double my dollars
They criticise me for it yet they all yell holla/
if skills sold, truth be told i'd probably be lyrically talib kweli/
truthfully I wanna rap like common sense BUT I DID 5 MIL/
I ain't been rhyming like common since
"

I'm not a business man... i'm a BUSINESS... man!

That's why drake on a song said "I didn't cry when pac died, but I prolly will when jay does".

Cats admit jayz was the GOAT of his generation #endOFstory
Re: Kenyan Lecturer Sets Exam Based On Kendrick Lamar Song by saintdennis(m): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2016
IAMMUIC:

WORD!!!

I just hope saintdennis gets to read what you just wrote. Dude has been trying to give us reasons why he thinks Drake should wear the crown

LMAO...@ osirus you and iammuic funny shaaaaa.

Drake should respond to joe budden? Like seriously?

Lemme drop this kendrick line for you ok:

And that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big K.R.I.T., Wale
Pusha T, Meek Millz, A$AP Rocky, Drake
Big Sean, Jay Electron', Tyler, Mac Miller

Abeg bros meek mill name dey there that's why drake responded to meek...u dig? Kendrick called out all the relevant rappers of their generation did u know that Nas and pac actually beefed? Nah guess not cos Nas wasn't on big n pacs level @ the time.

Now lemme drop this drake line:
I got a lot to lose [/b]cause in every situation
I'm the [b]bigger artist
, always gotta play it smarter

Do u know that joe buden dissed kendrick after that control verse? Google "lost control" lupe fiasco sef diss BUT k.d didn't reply...why? Cos they not RELEVANT!

If u c ur papa fighting with ur age-mate won't u be embarrassed? That's the way it is let joe budden drop 1/2 GOLD certified album(s) then maybe he will be worth a response.

What will drake gain by responding to joe? U dig?

I leave you with this jayz line:
All you other cats throwing shots @ jigga you only get half a bar, Bleep you niqqas!
Re: Kenyan Lecturer Sets Exam Based On Kendrick Lamar Song by Osirus(m): 8:18am On Jul 18, 2016
Ealiserwest:

Common Kendrick ix not going viral than Drizzy. .see man just gat it all.. For the diss. Listen to No Shopping. .
no shopping? lmao.. that weak sh!t ,Drake's just scared.. this is about hip hop not a popularity contest
Re: Kenyan Lecturer Sets Exam Based On Kendrick Lamar Song by Osirus(m): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2016
saintdennis:

LMAO...@ osirus you and iammuic funny shaaaaa.

Drake should respond to joe budden? Like seriously?

Lemme drop this kendrick line for you ok:

And that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big K.R.I.T., Wale
Pusha T, Meek Millz, A$AP Rocky, Drake
Big Sean, Jay Electron', Tyler, Mac Miller

Abeg bros meek mill name dey there that's why drake responded to meek...u dig? Kendrick called out all the relevant rappers of their generation did u know that Nas and pac actually beefed? Nah guess not cos Nas wasn't on big n pacs level @ the time.

Now lemme drop this drake line:
I got a lot to lose [/b]cause in every situation
I'm the [b]bigger artist
, always gotta play it smarter

Do u know that joe buden dissed kendrick after that control verse? Google "lost control" lupe fiasco sef diss BUT k.d didn't reply...why? Cos they not RELEVANT!

If u c ur papa fighting with ur age-mate won't u be embarrassed? That's the way it is let joe budden drop 1/2 GOLD certified album(s) then maybe he will be worth a response.

What will drake gain by responding to joe? U dig?

I leave you with this jayz line:
All you other cats throwing shots @ jigga you only get half a bar, Bleep you niqqas!

what's your definition of being relevant?.. popularity? .. drake murdered mill on back2back (like you guys claim) now a real lyricist from slaughter house now you think it's not right, c'mon this is hip hop .. he should be that rapper y'all claim he is and nobody is talking about gold certified albums.. seems like that's what you judge someone with
oh, i still bump old school hip-hop, better than crap released these days

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lecturer Sets Exam Based On Kendrick Lamar Song by saintdennis(m): 8:36am On Jul 18, 2016
Osirus:
what's your definition of being relevant?.. popularity? .. drake murdered mill on back2back (like you guys claim) now a real lyricist from slaughter house now you think it's not right, c'mon this is hip hop .. he should be that rapper y'all claim he is and nobody is talking about gold certified albums.. seems like that's what you judge someone with
oh, i still bump old school hip-hop, better than crap released these days

Guy stop kidding yourself abeg... I have elucidated my points wella.

B4 drake responds to budden on wax let kendrick respond to budden's control diss also let kendrick respond to lupe's control diss na!

I judge u by ur relevance you fake hip hop heads claim album sales don't matter yet forget snoop, pac,biggie, krs,Dr dre rakim moved MAJOR WEIGHT in album sales .

If you're good then people will wanna go get ur record that's common sense ain't it?

Who da phuck's in slaughterhouse? Like I said let ASAP/KENDRICK/COLE etc diss drake! They'd get a reply.

If budden was even an old affiliate like tyga, tory lanez etc then yea e could even receive a few bars.
Even budden dropped the line: a niqqa who ain't got nothing to loose! In 'making a murderer'

So abeg revise that my drake 4am in calabasas line so u understand why NUMBER1 won't fight with NUMBER100 in boxing.
Re: Kenyan Lecturer Sets Exam Based On Kendrick Lamar Song by Osirus(m): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2016
saintdennis:

Guy stop kidding yourself abeg... I have elucidated my points wella.

B4 drake responds to budden on wax let kendrick respond to budden's control diss also let kendrick respond to lupe's control diss na!

I judge u by ur relevance you fake hip hop heads claim album sales don't matter yet forget snoop, pac,biggie, krs,Dr dre rakim moved MAJOR WEIGHT in album sales .

If you're good then people will wanna go get ur record that's common sense ain't it?

Who da phuck's in slaughterhouse? Like I said let ASAP/KENDRICK/COLE etc diss drake! They'd get a reply.

If budden was even an old affiliate like tyga, tory lanez etc then yea e could even receive a few bars.
Even budden dropped the line: a niqqa who ain't got nothing to loose! In 'making a murderer'

So abeg revise that my drake 4am in calabasas line so u understand why NUMBER1 won't fight with NUMBER100 in boxing.
you've forgotten drake threw weak shots at on a song... the truth is glaring he's scared.. let him keep hiding under fame his fans got his back
Re: Kenyan Lecturer Sets Exam Based On Kendrick Lamar Song by saintdennis(m): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2016
Osirus:
you've forgotten drake threw weak shots at on a song... the truth is glaring he's scared.. let him keep hiding under fame his fans got his back

Which song?
Re: Kenyan Lecturer Sets Exam Based On Kendrick Lamar Song by chuksisaac: 11:05am On Jul 18, 2016
Comparing j.cole/drake/kendrick in clear and unambigous terms is a difficult task....now..drake gat my back on the emotional side...nd my God..his oneliners''I like when money makes a difference but don't make you different''...being second is just being the first to lose''..d guy to sabi dat oneline magic...then cole is a better rhymer and story teller than both of them...have listen to every single j.cole track..can I holla @ you..crunch time...tears for odb..he is a very goo ryhmer...''I grew up in the city nd sometime we had less..compared to some of ma nigger down d bloc we wre blessed''...most of u guy should just settle down and listen to j.cole d guys stories are not too hard to understand..then kendrick lamar..hmmm..he's got d flow nd my God he's too deep...have listened to every of his songs...blackboy fly,sing about me,''nd lord know she's beautiful lord know the usuals is leaving her body sore".."In her heart she made there in her mind she made wre nothing really matters"....now to d real deal::::kendrick lamar produces songs that are not radio friendly nd make dem hits e.g bitch don't kill my vibe,swimming pool dranks,alrigth.I,e.t.c..nd he is a definition of hiphop...ppl who say j.cole is boring don't really listen to d words..lemmi give u an assignment...try and listen to 'loosing my balance',"runaway"."Stay",read d lyrics of this songs online (sometimes ppl on this forum compare j.cole and m.I..very bad comparison...no rapper for the whole africa fit match that guy)for now his the best rhymer....then drake d guy would continue to kill it but d gulf between his music and hiphop would continue to expand....as seen in his last album...but he would continue to deliver...bottom line each of this rappers have their own strengths..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That Sauce Kid Said He's Better Than Nas And Big L / Dammy Krane’s Safe Sex ‘Gangnam Style’ Remix ‘Lo Ra Condom Sir’ / UPDATED: A - Z Wizkid Songs & Davido Songs Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.