Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Rita Dominic Reveals The Only Reason She Can Date Any Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Reveals The Only Reason She Can Date Any Man (671 Views)

Rita Dominic Looks Adorably Beautiful In Owanbe Attire / Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) / Rita Dominic Steps Out With Timaya Both Looking Like Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Reveals The Only Reason She Can Date Any Man by TunezMediaTV: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nollywood diva, Rita Dominic who just turned 41, in an interview with Hollywood London Magazine revealed the only reason why she date any man.

When asked: How do you feel about Love and Heritage in your own life?

She replied: "I don’t think that things are that bad these days. I will date a man because I am attracted to him not because of his heritage."

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/rita-dominic-reveals-only-reason-she.html?m=1

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Rita Dominic Reveals The Only Reason She Can Date Any Man by Came: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
He be like say men dey fear to marry beautiful ladies.
Re: Rita Dominic Reveals The Only Reason She Can Date Any Man by onepluone: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
rubbish!

(1) (Reply)

See Niyola’s Hot & Popping New Shoot / Peter Okoye, Osita Iheme & Others Nigeria Celebrities Caught Up In Turkey Coup / MBGN AMITY 2015 Zahra Azuike Shares Stunning Photos To Mark Her Birthday (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.