Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding (2646 Views)

Nollywood Actresses In Heavy Makeup At Seun Akindele's Wedding; Nigerians React / Photos From Actor, Seun Akindele's Wedding / Seun Akindele To Wed, Releases Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by saints2(f): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nollywood actor Seun Akindele and his fiancée Toun got married in Lagos over the weekend. He took to IG today to post photos from the emotional moment he shared with his mother during the traditional wedding ceremony.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/07/emotional-moment-shared-between-actor.html

Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by saints2(f): 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
The momemt is speechles...
Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by Airforce1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
mommy's boy
Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by AjayiWrites: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
Amazing moments I can relate with... God bless all mothers..
Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by mrwonlasewonie: 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
Omo mummy. Why is he crying as if he was forced to marry the girl. He can still go back to his mummies house o and hug her very wellundecided

Agbaya oshi.crying like a 4year old whose Icecream was snatched from him undecided

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
That feeling ehn.
Imagine you are going to start your own family?

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
Omo mummy. Why is he crying as if he was forced to marry the girl. He can still go back to his mummies house o and hug her very wellundecided

Agbaya oshi.crying like a 4year old whose Icecream was snatched from him undecided
It is not by writing this shii online.
Goan marry and see how painful it is.
Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
Never marry mama boy very soon the mama go move in with her son.
Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by Olypeppy(f): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
So cute...Awww...God bless MAMA
Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by mrwonlasewonie: 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
IamDino:

It is not by writing this shii online.
Goan marry and see how painful it is.
if e pain you go back to your mama house Na and turn your mama to your wife.

When adults, grown a55 adults for that matter refuse to grow up
Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by SurefireFashion: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
In sunny nneji voice: Mummy don't cry; ur baby boy has become a man..............

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by Jimi23(m): 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:

Did he use and dump u?

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by AnnTee: 1:31am On Jul 14, 2016
Hmmmm....just remembered how my hubby hugged my mom and they both started crying grin

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by mrwonlasewonie: 6:02am On Jul 14, 2016
Jimi23:

Did he use and dump u?
everyone cannot be a harlot like you wink
Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by Jimi23(m): 6:05am On Jul 14, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
everyone cannot be a harlot like you wink

Pained bi-tch. Go hang on a tree. He's married and gone for good. Sore loser cheap hoe.
Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by mrwonlasewonie: 6:17am On Jul 14, 2016
Jimi23:

Pained bi-tch. Go hang on a tree. He's married and gone for good. Sore loser cheap hoe.
is that all the lamenting you can do? wink

Or should I play Justin Timberlakes cry me a river for you wink
Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by maryjan8(f): 6:32am On Jul 14, 2016
Congratulation
Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by Houseofglam7(f): 6:35am On Jul 14, 2016
That moment.........
Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by Jimi23(m): 6:57am On Jul 14, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
is that all the lamenting you can do? wink

Or should I play Justin Timberlakes cry me a river for you wink

U go lament die bony ass.
Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by mrwonlasewonie: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2016
Jimi23:

U go lament die bony ass.
you can kiss my big fat a55 grin
Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by Jimi23(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
you can kiss my big fat a55 grin

U mean u stinking sh-it box. Nahh even my monkey wouldnt go near it. Hehehehehe
Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by mrwonlasewonie: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
Jimi23:

U mean u stinking sh-it box. Nahh even my monkey wouldnt go near it. Hehehehehe
What IS the difference between you and your monkey. Even monkey get sense pass you na wink
Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by Jimi23(m): 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
What IS the difference between you and your monkey. Even monkey get sense pass you na wink

Na dat sense go make am enter dat ya stinking toto pee inside nah. U know say u sef na monkey brain. Una go fit gel wella. Kikikikiki.
Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by mrwonlasewonie: 3:03am On Jul 15, 2016
Jimi23:

Na dat sense go make me enter dat my mama stinking toto pee inside nah. U know say my mama sef na monkey brain. She go fit gel wella with the monkey.Kikikikiki.
really? wink
Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by Jimi23(m): 3:10am On Jul 15, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
Really na dat sense go make me enter dat my mama stinking toto pee inside nah. U know say my mama sef na monkey poo brain. She go fit gel wella with the monkey.Kikikikiki. wink

Hahahahaha. The biggest mugun eva liveth is u!
Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by mrwonlasewonie: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
Jimi23:

Hahahahaha. I'm The biggest mugun eva liveth
obviously wink
Re: Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding by mrwonlasewonie: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
[quote author=Jimi23 post=47569135]

That na sure thing nah that im a wimp and pathetic trollquote] isn't that obvious wink

(1) (Reply)

Michelle Obama Rocks Flirty Top As She And Barack Vacation In Tuscany / Tekno Cooked Delicious Food For His Girlfriend Lola Rae In His House(photo+vid) / Kylie Jenner VS Blac Chyna, Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.