Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

See The Hilarious Breaking News I Saw Today (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See The Hilarious Breaking News I Saw Today (photo) (1461 Views)

Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) / I Thought I Knew How To Pose Until I Saw These Pictures / See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Hilarious Breaking News I Saw Today (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
I just saw this hilarious breaking news today and this got me really laughing hard grin grin

Breaking News: Eleven Officers Killed, 4 Dead cheesy cheesy

Fellow Nairalanders, What Did You Think?? cool

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, Dominique, Fynestboi

Re: See The Hilarious Breaking News I Saw Today (photo) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
Me, trying to figure out how this is a breaking News in Nigeria

Re: See The Hilarious Breaking News I Saw Today (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
N

Booking of space is highly prohibited on this thread undecided undecided

Signed

©Manager
angry
Re: See The Hilarious Breaking News I Saw Today (photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
If na like so, we go pack our bags run commot
Re: See The Hilarious Breaking News I Saw Today (photo) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Booking of space is highly prohibited on this thread undecided undecided

Signed

©Manager
angry
Make I no book space when Nairaland and space booking don be like

Re: See The Hilarious Breaking News I Saw Today (photo) by Florblu(f): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Which television station is this biko? 11 was killed,4 later died.buhahahahahaha
Re: See The Hilarious Breaking News I Saw Today (photo) by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
Saw this on facebook 3days ago.... tongue

And how is this a breaking news anyway grin
Re: See The Hilarious Breaking News I Saw Today (photo) by blaquemyc: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
I guess they meant, 11 officers killed, 4 other dead.
Re: See The Hilarious Breaking News I Saw Today (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Saw this on facebook 3days ago.... tongue

And how is this a breaking news anyway grin

Guess you didn't read the the part of the topic where I wrote hilarious?? undecided
Re: See The Hilarious Breaking News I Saw Today (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
blaquemyc:
I guess they meant, 11 officers killed, 4 other dead.

L-O-L grin grin

Bruh, wetin con be the difference??
cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Hilarious Breaking News I Saw Today (photo) by blaquemyc: 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

L-O-L grin grin

Bruh, wetin con be the difference??
cheesy cheesy
the diff here is that that 11 are military men and the other 4 are civilians.
Re: See The Hilarious Breaking News I Saw Today (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
blaquemyc:
the diff here is that that 11 are military men and the other 4 are civilians.

Oga, na you know that one ooo!

Cos dem no include am there and you dey epp dem put am there
angry
Re: See The Hilarious Breaking News I Saw Today (photo) by blaquemyc: 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Oga, na you know that one ooo!

Cos dem no include am there and you dey epp dem put am there
angry
sorry o. I give up
Re: See The Hilarious Breaking News I Saw Today (photo) by sarz(m): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

COMEDY VIDEO - The Power Of Lie Mp4 Download / The Most Funny And Useless WAEC Result For The Year 2017 / Funny Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.