Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire (29702 Views)

13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / First Female To Win N5 Million Naira On MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? / How Do I Sit In Audience Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by CrudeOil2(m): 1:39am On Sep 19, 2009
Weldone Aroma. btw what does Aroma mean in igbo?
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by mbulela: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2009
Crude Oil:

Good year
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by djayxpro: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2009
SORRY I KNOW THIS IS NOT REALLY NECESSARY ON THIS TOPIC BUT HOW DO I GET TO SEND MY OWN TOPICS ??/
AND WHY CANT REAL CHAT BE DONE ON THIS FORUM
PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS!
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by soloqy: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2009
Crude Oil:

mbulela:

New year

Means more than one thing depending on where you are coming from or mood.

1) Good year
2)Good Thought, Good Intentions, Good *Ideas*, Good advice
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by 9ja4eva: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2009
Can someone upload the video so we can watch him.

1 Like

Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Eeyore(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2009
mbulela:

New year

If Aroma means "new year", then Obasanjo must mean "handsome man".

Like someone said, it could mean "Good Counsel", "Good Advice" or "Good Year". But certainly not "New Year".
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by mbulela: 4:32am On Sep 22, 2009
that was a Freudian slip.
I actually meant good year.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by donchelsea: 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2009
yeah the guy is really good, indeed happi 4 him.
U re d b- m-b
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by nadneth: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2009
Congrats man! Am i happy for you? As for u doubting thomases in the house who said the whole thing is arranged,i want to tell u that nothing of such is done in WWTBAM. I've actually been on the show as a contestant on 3 occasions but unfortunately didn't make it to the hotseat on those 3 occasions! Wanna enter 4 the game,simply recharge like 3K and play by dialling 132 like 15 times and i assure you you would be called after a short time. Though there is the elimination stages where u will be asked 2 trivia questions after which u will be invited as a contestant to play if u get the trivia questions correct!
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by nwaoz: 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2010
The latest brain-teaser in the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? best-selling series. Here's the perfect treat for all the addicted viewers who bit their nails down over the questions in the bestselling Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? The Quiz Book, and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? The Bumper Quiz Book! Following the phenomenal success of those two books, the question masters have now crafted another 2,000 exclusive tormenting teasers for this special edition. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? The Bumper Quiz Book . Compiled in the easy-to-play format of the previous books in the series including the Fastest Finger First round and an audience you can ask at any time, day or night, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?

With these books, you can have a grasp of what Frank Edohor is asking!
call 07029145409 or email haysolutionz@yahoo.com
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by houvest: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2010
An excellent performance. Thought we would have heard more of him by now. Did he just disappear into thin air with his millions? Shouldnt the Govt make use of such brains before the US NSA grabs such.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by Vivly(f): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
houvest:
An excellent performance. Thought we would have heard more of him by now. Did he just disappear into thin air with his millions? Shouldnt the Govt make use of such brains before the US NSA grabs such.
They've grabbed him already. I've been looking for six years now.
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by catalan15(m): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
Wow!....
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by catalan15(m): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
[quote author=sashsupo post=4529850]

from www.terencegray.com

Ufodike C.E. Aroma II

BSC. Geography, Chairman TerenceGray Limited.
Aroma is a graduate of Geography from the University of Nigeria Nsukka with a Master’s Degree in Geographic Information Services (MGIS) from the University of Lagos. His career started with Eco control Consultants in 1998. He rose to the level of Field Supervisor, and was the managing supervisor for the Environmental Impact assessment done on the Obite Gas Project for the Elf/NNPC joint venture. He then left for Diamond bank Plc where he worked for six years. At Diamond Bank, he rose to an Assistant Manager level, he was the officer in charge of several key transactions for the bank which included: the Mouka Limited equity buy back and capital conversion, the Chisco Transport NBL haulage scheme, the introduction of both the Guinness Nigeria and Reckitt Benckiser distributor scheme and he played an important role in the bank
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by catalan15(m): 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
[quote author=49cents post=4557678]I smell a rat as big as the corporate giant MTN as per the guy winning 10million bucks straight in one game show; i missed the friday broadcast but fueled my gen to catch the repeat  on sunday night my expectations to see a hard fought contest was dashed; like in The Lord Of the Rings where The Ring wanted to be found MTN wanted someone to go all the way to win 10million, EARLY IN THE SEASON SIX , with the logical reason to boost dials to 132 or playing the online game version like Aroma did to get on the show ,

In retrospect i see the following ,

fastest fingers fast was not about really about who was fastest as the question that should be about speed was about thw knowledge of geography "coincidentally" Aroma's said he read the geography as a forst degree, everybody failed the question save for one guy who came pretty distant second!

[b]The first 6 questions were simple and straightforward you dont have to to have trotted the globe to
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:55am On Aug 13, 2019
Nice one
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by KingAzubuike(f): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2020
49cents:
I smell a rat as big as the corporate giant MTN as per the guy winning 10million bucks straight in one game show; i missed the friday broadcast but fueled my gen to catch the repeat  on sunday night my expectations to see a hard fought contest was dashed; like in The Lord Of the Rings where The Ring wanted to be found MTN wanted someone to go all the way to win 10million, EARLY IN THE SEASON SIX , with the logical reason to boost dials to 132 or playing the online game version like Aroma did to get on the show ,

In retrospect i see the following ,

fastest fingers fast was not about really about who was fastest as the question that should be about speed was about thw knowledge of geography "coincidentally" Aroma's said he read the geography as a forst degree, everybody failed the question save for one guy who came pretty distant second!

The first 6 questions were simple and straightforward you dont have to to have trotted the globe to answer you will agree; in the past if you remember many have been forced to use "reasonably" UP TO  TWO lifelines because the question were  not that general and cheap .
With this stage of 6 questions, MTN wanted to sell to us that the questions are too cheap that you dont need to read much to win N120K without even using a lifeline!

1) Which of these is a name of a club in England.
Ans; Blackburn Rovers

2) An establishment where money can be deposited is called
Ans; Bank

3) Which of these is a name given to a boy born on Sunday in Ghanaian tribe
a) Bassey b) Kwesi c) Abiodun d) Ejima

4) Which of the following refers to d word fire
a) Inferno b) Domino c) Scendo d) Tornado

5) According to d constitution, a public officer is not allow to do ant of these in d line of duty
a) Marry a wife b) Bury a dead body c) go to the church for thanksgiving d) Accept bribe or gift

6) The process by which genetic traits are transmitted from parents to offspring is called what
a) Tenancity b) Verification c) Heredity d) Vacidation

The next two questions were tailored to suit the Aroma's  background as being well travelled, a logical reason why he CAN answer the questions! MTN is telling us that your hobbies can come in handy thus reinforcing the belief that you can progress to N500K. Frank highlights this by actually talking about Aroma's background of being travelled at this point.

7) Roland Garros stadium is in which city
a) Paris b) Copenhagen c) New York d) Madrid

Where is Tienanmen Square
a) Mumbai b) Beijing c) Rio De Jeneiro d) Soweto

The next tells us that even along the way should you not know the answer or if not sure dont despair you "idea"  sonic sounds like SOUND and super suggests GREATER. Frank stresses this when he asked Aroma how he got to his choice of answer.

9) The word supersonic denotes which of these
a) A speed equal to that of sound b) A speed grater to that of sound c) A speed equal to that light d) A speed greater than that of light

This is a very cheap question as it is JSS Integerated science with very not to misleading options; MTN says here: you dont have to be a Prof to be on this Hot seat!
10) Which of these hold bones together at joints in the body
a) Nephrons b) Nerves c) Ligaments d) Stitches

Here coincidence can bail you out: as in Aroma's case Linus Mbah lives the next floor to Aroma![/b]11) Linus Mbah achieved fame in Nigerian sporting circles at what
a) Swimmer b) Refree c) Football fan d) Judoka

[b]Your ability to simply visualise again what you see even on TV  can double your winning, just like that!

12) DAX refers to the stock market of which country
a) France b) USA c) Germany d) India

13) Who won academy award for directing the movie"million dollar baby"
a) Clint Eastwood b) Oliver Stone c) Peter Jackson d) Morgan Freeman

A general Entertainment question! What about those crazy questions MTN asked Aroma's "predecessors" which i felt was very unfair.  In the past MTN would put this question like this:

In what year did Clint Eastwood win the Academy Award for directing the movie "million dollar baby"
a) 2001 b) 2002 c) 2003 d) 2004.
even though you knew about "Million dollar baby" and Clint Eastwood you wont be too sure of the year, and you will forced to walk out "reasonably".  Mind you the film they would ask would be like a fiilm made in the 1950's.

14) In which country is the Galeras volcano
a) Lebanon b) Columbia c) Japan d) Eritea

(he uses 2 lifelines (ask d audience and 50/50) on this 5million Naira question. Were you Aroma would you trust whatever the audience? well let's say he just wanted to use the untouched lifelines and hear what the audience had to say; again he would use "idea" on this one as he said it sounded more Columbian than lebanese, japanese or eritrean.

15) Professor Maathai Wangari won the Nobel price for which of these
a) Literature b) Economics c) Peace d) Medicine[/b]he uses his last lifeline to call his cousin Lutana a brain boxer like him

I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION MY ELDER SISTER KNOWS IT.
AROMA TOO DOES NOT KNOW THE ANSWER.  FOR THE FIRST TIME HE ADMITS IT .
HERE MTN WANT TO MAKE IT REAL AND DRAMATOIC,  
AROMA CALLS A FRIEND WHO 15 SECONDS INTO THE 30 SECONDS LIMIT HE HAS TO LIMIT ANSWEWR THE QUESTION AND SAY HOW SURE HE IS:
FRANK BADGES IN ASKS AROMA'S FRIEND HIMSELF AND AROMA'S FRIEND SAID THE ANSWER: PEACE, WITHOIUT TELLING HOW SURE HE! T
HIS IS A [b]10 MILLION NAIRA QUESTIONS
;
AROMA ACCPETS IT AND WINS 10 MILLION!
AROMA'S LIVES HAPPILY EVER AFTER JUNKETING THE PLANET!
WE ALL START, CONTINUE DIALING 132 AND PLAYING THE ONLINE SHOW AS AROMA DID  

PEOPLE IF YOU WERE IN AROMA'S SEAT WOULD YOU REALLY RISK A 4.75MILLION BUCKS IN SECONDS?;
WOULDN'T YOU "REASONABLY" WALK AWAY?;
AROMA DID NOT, EVEN THOUGH HE DID NOT HEAR FROM HIS FRIEND HOW SURE HE WAS OF THE ANSWER!

You sounded pained. What's the problem.?
Re: Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire by ACAN(m): 1:56am On Jan 16, 2020
Good News! Are you Interested in This?

On 7th December, I 2019, we did the Invest 2020 Opportunities & Trade Ideas Summit but prior that period. That is, before the date of the seminar, I have lots of calls and feedback regarding the seminar especially those in Port Harcourt and Abuja. Their feedback was that I should come and organize the seminar in their location.

Initially, I did not want to yield but due to the fact that I want you as an investor to succeed in the market then get the best ROI, I hereby announce the Invest 2020 Opportunities and Trade Ideas Summit slated to hold in Abuja, Chida International Hotel, Plot 224, Solomon Lar Way, Utako District, Abuja January 18, 2020, 10am

And PortHarcourt Emerald Hotel Limited. 193, Aba Road, Rumuola, PortHarcourt. February 8, 2020 Time: 10am

This seminar is a very special one but I won’t tell you the reason yet. However, you might be wondering what really does the seminar entails. In this seminar, you will discover

1.5 strategies for picking Best Stock
2. Critical Chart patterns for pinpointing stock that will soar higher in 2020
3. How to Identify opportunities in stocks, fixed income and commodities under any market
4. Mastering earnings and dividend game plan.
5. Host of others

As a common attitude, I know that you might decide not to come as a result of excuses best known to you. However, excuses, like I did not budget for it, should not be among your reasons for not attending because the seminar is at an affordable fee.

Other comprehensive training materials on stock Trading and Investing for Financial Independence series are available for you to view on your mobile phone, laptop, desktop, and TV sets. Kindly call or send yes to 08032055467, 08028164086 or 08111811223.

Click on the below link to register now.

http://workshop.investdataonline.com/wkabj

Happy Trading,
Ambrose Omordion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi / Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son / Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.