Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Secretary Needed For Immediate Employment In An NGO - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Secretary Needed For Immediate Employment In An NGO (1997 Views)

Mass Termination Of Employment In Jaiz Bank Plc. 30 Staff Laid Off Without Pay / Work As A Volunteer In An Ngo / An NGO Job Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secretary Needed For Immediate Employment In An NGO by Cruisenaani(m): 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
The secretary's position is for a female OND or NCE holder in any discipline, who is resident around Ikeja, Lagos. Age must be between 18 and 33 years. She must be intelligent and smart, be able to speak English fluently, neat and a computer literate with ability to use MS Office packages.

Interested individual should forward her CV and passport photograph to the email address below:

olusolaolupitan@gmail.com

Application closed!
Re: Secretary Needed For Immediate Employment In An NGO by maxwell767(m): 12:52am On Jul 14, 2016
Mtchewwww..
Re: Secretary Needed For Immediate Employment In An NGO by Emeritusseun(m): 6:55am On Jul 14, 2016
@maxwell,..why u dey hiss na...abi u knw wetin i no knw....u beta talk befor i send my gf go there....lol

1 Like

Re: Secretary Needed For Immediate Employment In An NGO by Cruisenaani(m): 8:17am On Jul 14, 2016
Hellooooo, it may not be a multinational job. It's real cos I'm the one recruiting. I need a secretary for my office. So, please don't bad mouth my post.

1 Like

Re: Secretary Needed For Immediate Employment In An NGO by nellydeliveryse(f): 8:54am On Jul 14, 2016
I have bsc in International Relations but I need the job, can I apply
Re: Secretary Needed For Immediate Employment In An NGO by Emeritusseun(m): 9:18am On Jul 14, 2016
nellydeliveryse:
I have bsc in International Relations but I need the job, can I apply
hhhmmmm....bro no show desperation na....he specifies d qualification,....moreso, u no fit collect money for dat kind qualification...u na boss....well, dats on a lighter note!...
Re: Secretary Needed For Immediate Employment In An NGO by bosede345: 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
Pls can a BSc holder apply? And what's the pay like?
Re: Secretary Needed For Immediate Employment In An NGO by Cruisenaani(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
JOB AD CLOSED!

Thanks NL applicants. But had to screen out about twenty applications. Was supposed to employ 1 person, but now I have to employ two. They were simply great. One will be permanent and the other part-time; just have to create a space.

Hope to create more jobs so to employ more people.
Thanks NL.

2 Likes

Re: Secretary Needed For Immediate Employment In An NGO by onyinye91(f): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cruisenaani:
JOB AD CLOSED!

Thanks NL applicants. But had to screen out about twenty applications. Was supposed to employ 1 person, but now I have to employ two. They were simply great. One will be permanent and the other part-time; just have to create a space.

Hope to create more jobs so to employ more people.
Thanks NL.
Lol. Lol. Lol. Just can't stop laughing. Those of u that were not invited should be grateful to God. U don't want to hear dis. My frnd was dere
Re: Secretary Needed For Immediate Employment In An NGO by larryray26(m): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
onyinye91:
Lol. Lol. Lol. Just can't stop laughing. Those of u that were not invited should be grateful to God. U don't want to hear dis. My frnd was dere

Onyinye tell us please
Re: Secretary Needed For Immediate Employment In An NGO by onyinye91(f): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2016
larryray26:

Onyinye tell us please
my friend that went said they were two dat came. That one of dem is bsc holder. And all they can offer is 10k for transport. That it's a free job. And it's not a place one can even want to work just to have experience
Re: Secretary Needed For Immediate Employment In An NGO by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2016
onyinye91:
my friend that went said they were two dat came. That one of dem is bsc holder. And all they can offer is 10k for transport. That it's a free job. And it's not a place one can even want to work just to have experience

People are taking advantage of Nigerian youths everyday. Imagine the rubbish after all his bragging

(1) (Reply)

2 Sales Girl Need In Portharcourt / Very Very Neat Hp Probook Laptop @ 30k (lagos) / African Development Bank Group (afdb) Young Professionals Program (YPP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.