Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Official: Chelsea Youngster Tomas Kalas Joins Fulham - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official: Chelsea Youngster Tomas Kalas Joins Fulham (290 Views)

OFFICIAL: Chelsea Unveils Matteo Kovacic, New Signing From Real Madrid (Photos) / Fulham Eager To Sign Kalas And Lucas Piazon / Former Arsenal And Borussia Dortmund Star Tomas Rosicky Retires After Injury Hel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Official: Chelsea Youngster Tomas Kalas Joins Fulham by Chelseadiurnal: 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chelsea youngster Tomas Kalas has joined Championship side Fulham on a season-long loan.
The Czech Republic international , who signed for Chelsea in 2011, was rumored to be making a return to Middlesborough for his third loan spell.
Speaking to Fulham Official Website, Kalas Said:
Fulham were really active trying to call me and I was happy to see that interest and that the club wanted me.
I’m happy to sign because when you see the interest, it’s one of the most important things. Middlesbrough was something different and hopefully I’ll play here too.
When I was at Boro nobody expected us to get into the playoffs and we did it, and then after the last two seasons that Fulham have had, nobody expects Fulham to get that high. But why not?
Kalas made 31 appearances for Middlesbrough last season.
http://www.chelseadiurnal.com/2016/07/tomas-kalas-joins-fulham-on-loan.html
Re: Official: Chelsea Youngster Tomas Kalas Joins Fulham by GETCASH89(m): 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
NICE ONE THERE///KEEP IT UP

(1) (Reply)

RUMOURS: Messi To Sign New Barcelona Contract / Next To Bathtub (with Me In It) / FG Denies Asking Nigerian Athletes To Buy Their Tickets To Rio 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.