Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

How To Download Yoruba Nollywood Movies To Your Phone For Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Yoruba Nollywood Movies To Your Phone For Free (5706 Views)

SUGGEST A GOOD PHONE FOR THIS AMOUNT / Another Classy Phone For Gamers / Free Smart Phone For Glo 1year Data Plan: How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Yoruba Nollywood Movies To Your Phone For Free by iTunesNG: 1:33am On Jul 14, 2016
Recently, Data in Nigeria has been so cheap due to the competition among network providers.
Mtn Offers 1Gb for N500
And N25 for 500MB Midnight Plan.

Airtel also have their weekend plan of 2Gb for N100
And 4Gb for N200

Glo also launched their own 10GB for N2500.

Now the question is, "What Do You Do With Your Data?"
Streaming Videos on Youtube could be a very very fast way to consume your data.
You can easily download a Yoruba Movie to your phone, with the little procedure I'm gonna share.
Many mobile users wish to download movies, but its very difficult and stressful.
Many people find it difficult to watch youtube videos on the phone.
Many sites claims to provide nigerian movies available for download but they charge money.
Today i am creating this topic to satisfy your thirst for Yoruba Nollywood Movies on your Phone for free.

Follow the bellow instructions to download Yoruba Movies on your Phone for free.

1)Visit http://nollywoodfilmz.com

2) Scroll through the first page you see.

3) Click on the movie you decide to download.

4) The page would Open and you would see a DOWNLOAD button below.

5) Click on download, and it will take you to a download Page where you can save the movie to your device.

This is mainly for movies and nothing else.

Please dis is not a spam, i use to download movies from this site.
Thanks
Re: How To Download Yoruba Nollywood Movies To Your Phone For Free by TyrantInAsoRock: 1:46am On Jul 14, 2016
Hw can I sub for airtel weekend plans
Re: How To Download Yoruba Nollywood Movies To Your Phone For Free by iTunesNG: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2016
TyrantInAsoRock:
Hw can I sub for airtel weekend plans

How to Opt-in for the Airtel N25 or N50 package?

To subscribe for this plan, simply dial *312*3# and follow their onscreen command.

Night duration: 12AM – 6AM

Please be aware that once you’re migrated to
Airtel SmartTrybe, you’ll be charged 11k/s for all
national calls which makes it N6.6k/min instead
of N5/min on their normal call rate. So, I advise
you get a special Airtel sim for browsing and
opt-in for this package.

(1) (Reply)

Vivo Z1 Pro Is The King Of Mid-range ( Better Than A70 And Redmi Note 7 Pro) / Root Your Andriod Phones Easily / Airtel-ng Updated List Of Affordable Data Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.