Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!! - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!! (485 Views)

PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!! / PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!! / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!! by Niump3: 5:12am On Jul 14, 2016
Yes ooo, we are BACK ON!!
well am here to formally announce that CEE RAINBOW MUSIC IS BACK ON!

CEE RAINBOW MUSIC OFFERS:

* Amazing music production, mixing and mastering.
* Full HD musical studio installation, planning and design.
* Artist promotion and management.
* Your perfect studio planning, consulting and musical studio equipments purchase (for all budget)

We have a running promo at the moment;
Record a track and get a FREE BONUS BEAT, FREE FULL ONLINE PROMOTION, AND FREE ACCESS TO SHOWS (THAT PAYS)!! O YES!
Finally if you know an artist in your area, kindly refer them to me and GET REWARDED, nomatter where you are!
Also if you are a good music producer, kindly give me a call.. I'll love to give you jobs!!

We offer all these services at a heart warming and good prize. We just love to serve.

And hurry cz it may not last too long, lol.

CEE RAINBOW MUSIC is located at No. 48 Oterubi ogidan Street, owode- weighbridge, ikorodu road, Lagos.

Call 07062466329 TODAY!
Follow me on Facebook and Instagram: Cindy Raphael,
Badoo and Twitter: Cindy Ozuzu.

IT WILL BE MY UTMOST PLEASURE TO HEAR FROM YOU!

warmest regards y'all from Cindy Raphaels- CEO
And the entire CEE RAINBOW MUSIC CREW

(1) (Reply)

An International Distribution Deal With CD RUN / Professional Voiceover Recordings For Your Business, DJ Skits, And Audiobooks! / Need Feed Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.