Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Pictures: Learn How To Get Six Packs In Minutes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pictures: Learn How To Get Six Packs In Minutes (869 Views)

Lol! Guys Check Out The Funny Picx Of Our President Buhari With 6 Packs. / How To Get Six Packs In 3 Minutes / LMAO... These Men Claimed They Have Six Packs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Learn How To Get Six Packs In Minutes by Aridsman: 9:47am On Jul 14, 2016
Finally finally!!!!!! .
For all of you guys trying hard and harder hitting the gym to gather that six packs they would use to entice the ladies. now the time has come for you to fullfill your dream and pick your dream girl. Its free to get. You can thank me later.

Re: Pictures: Learn How To Get Six Packs In Minutes by tayebest(m): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2016
I can only see lalasticlala on the left grin cool

(1) (Reply)

Some Epic Fails That Will Wow You / Cows Found Grazing In Newcastle / My Naira Toothpick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.