Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job (4729 Views)

Part Time Job In Food Industry / N3,000/day - University Student Part-time Job / End Time Job Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job by jasedu60: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

I have a (easy marketing) job opportunity for anyone in any one the following universities, to earn N2,500 for a 1day Job and Guarantee that the Job will be there for 6-12months.

Universities:
University of Ibadan
University of Lagos
Obafemi Awolowo University
University of Nigeria
Federal University of Technology, Owerri
University of Benin
Lagos State University
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti
Ahmadu Bello University
University of Agriculture, Abeokuta

Details:
1. Work days: Any day (1 day) every month.
2. Time Required: 2 - 5 hours.
3. Pay: N2,500
4. Length: 6-12months

Requirements:
You must be reside or student on the University Campus
You must be Honest, Reliable and Accountable

Advantage:
You will develop a set marketing skill
The employer will be happy to give you reference of employment and CONSIDER you for a more stable role in the future.

Send a Cover letter (NOT CV) to cloxta@gmail.com, make sure your phone number is included.

To:
Human Resources Manager,
eMarketizer Inc.
Security Plaza,
Ijegun road,
Ikotun,
Lagos,
Nigeria
Re: N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job by eay(m): 10:11am On Jul 14, 2016
grin grin grin
This job ad looks suspicious...how will I submit a cover letter without a CV?
Why must you insist I put my phone number?
How come you did not put a detailed job description and the name of your company?
What are we marketing exactly?
undecided undecided
Crap...

1 Like

Re: N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job by eay(m): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2016
GNLD Agents!!!! grin grin grin
Re: N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job by jasedu60: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2016
A cover letter is an Application letter. A CV is not required as you are not expected to have previous experience. (is that clear now?)

eay:
grin grin grin
How come you did not put a detailed job description and the name of your company?
undecided undecided
Crap...
Re: N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job by jasedu60: 10:16am On Jul 14, 2016
No, not GNLD. You will not be required to SELL any product. But will be involved in marketing. It is an awareness marketing.

eay:
GNLD Agents!!!! grin grin grin
Re: N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job by eay(m): 10:41am On Jul 14, 2016
jasedu60:
No, not GNLD. You will not be required to SELL any product. But will be involved in marketing. It is an awareness marketing.

So...how come you can't include the marketing product name?
What is the name of the company?
And the so called 'employer'?
Give us a brief description of the company...
Re: N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job by eay(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2016
jasedu60:
A cover letter is an Application letter. A CV is not required as you are not expected to have previous experience. (is that clear now?)

grin grin grin
Let me assume I got it clear...
And who will you address it to? undecided
The employer, nairaland? grin grin grin
Re: N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job by jasedu60: 10:55am On Jul 14, 2016
Thank you for the questions, your views and concerns are quite clear and the post deserves the probed.

Human Resources Manager,
eMarketizer Inc.
Security Plaza,
Ijegun road,
Ikotun,
Lagos,
Nigeria

eay:

grin grin grin
Let me assume I got it clear...
And who will you address it to? undecided
The employer, nairaland? grin grin grin

Re: N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job by eay(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2016
jasedu60:
Thank you for the questions, your views and concerns are quite clear and the post deserves the probed.

Human Resources Manager,
eMarketizer Inc.
Security Plaza,
Ijegun road,
Ikotun,
Lagos,
Nigeria

Nice one...we have to be detailed when doing business and maintain a good brand integrity
Re: N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job by apostolos(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2016
I AM VERY INTERESTED BUT PLEASE CAN YOU DROP PHONE NUMBER
Re: N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job by jasedu60: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
We are avoiding dropping phone number because of call spammers, We don't want unsolicited calls, feel free to apply, you will be contacted.

apostolos:
I AM VERY INTERESTED BUT PLEASE CAN YOU DROP PHONE NUMBER
Re: N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job by LarryBeryl(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
eay:
grin grin grin
undecided undecided
Crap...

Since you are a student vying to have a certificate, if those certificates you used to gain admission wasn't verified would you be given admission? What CV do u need to appy for such job since you are a student
Re: N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
jasedu60:
We are avoiding dropping phone number because of call spammers, We don't want unsolicited calls, feel free to apply, you will be contacted.

Am interested
Re: N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job by tbabs10166(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
I'm a graduate, can I apply
Re: N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job by rjek: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
jasedu60:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have a (easy marketing) job opportunity for anyone in any one the following universities, to earn N2,500 for a 1day Job and Guarantee that the Job will be there for 6-12months.

Universities:
University of Ibadan
University of Lagos
Obafemi Awolowo University
University of Nigeria
Federal University of Technology, Owerri
University of Benin
Lagos State University
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti
Ahmadu Bello University
University of Agriculture, Abeokuta

Details:
1. Work days: Any day (1 day) every month.
2. Time Required: 2 - 5 hours.
3. Pay: N2,500
4. Length: 6-12months

Requirements:
You must be reside or student on the University Campus
You must be Honest, Reliable and Accountable

Advantage:
You will develop a set marketing skill
The employer will be happy to give you reference of employment and CONSIDER you for a more stable role in the future.

Send a Cover letter (NOT CV) to cloxta@gmail.com, make sure your phone number is included.

To:
Human Resources Manager,
eMarketizer Inc.
Security Plaza,
Ijegun road,
Ikotun,
Lagos,
Nigeria
I hv been posted to uniben by jamb recently, can I apply? I will soon b a student
Re: N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job by cokhale(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
gnld!!

1 Like

Re: N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job by jasedu60: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2016
Yes.

rjek:

I hv been posted to uniben by jamb recently, can I apply? I will soon b a student
Re: N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job by jasedu60: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2016
I already replied this questions, this is not GNLD, and you are not going to need to sell any tangible product.

cokhale:
gnld!!
Re: N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job by jasedu60: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2016
Only people in the Uni can apply. Thanks for your interest.

tbabs10166:
I'm a graduate, can I apply
Re: N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job by jasedu60: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2016
You don't need to have a certificate, you need to be a student in any of the schools and be willing to do an awareness marketing.

LarryBeryl:

Since you are a student vying to have a certificate, if those certificates you used to gain admission wasn't verified would you be given admission? What CV do u need to appy for such job since you are a student
Re: N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job by jasedu60: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2016
Just send an application letter to the email.

eemmbbee:

Am interested
Re: N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job by rjek: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
jasedu60:
Yes.
ok
Re: N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job by jasedu60: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Opay Interview, Pls Is It Worth Going? / I Just Got A Job,thank God.but / Pls How Will I Get To Ups At Gbagada From Ikotun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.