Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it (14352 Views)

I Loved It, I Got It - iPhone 7plus / Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About / What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by hustla(m): 9:10am On Aug 02, 2016
Samsung S6 Edge
One of the best Cameras on any phone. I always say if the Samsung S6 or s7 edge camera doesn't make you fine or fresh, you should just goan die grin

So

Nice camera
Sweet super amoled screen
Great multi tasker
Sweet edge screen for time, flipboard and stuff

Abeg make una contribute for me make I buy Xiaomi mi5, s7 edge or LG G5 or V10 cry
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by africanboy(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2016
Is this thread limited to phones?
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by luscioustrish(f): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2016
HTC one mini

HTC m8

Both sleek,sharp camera and love the colors...silver and red kiss
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by hefelove(m): 9:35am On Aug 02, 2016
Tecno W4 I use d white. People mistake it for IPhone6 wen they see it in my hand can't count how many people have told me I should exchange with dem the phone is sooo Slim and lite
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by Habbatically: 9:40am On Aug 02, 2016
Obiomon:
and have been using nairaland for the past 8 years undecidedand made 85 topics ! surprisingly this is the first that has made front page undecided#sigh is aii though !!! Lala una try sha grin
But your profile says otherwise. You have 70.

1 Like

Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by afm4ever(m): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2016
Using Nokia311 just managing it will soon buy new phone
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by MDsambo: 9:53am On Aug 02, 2016
TECNO T483
cuz i can use it for more than two weeks without charging it...
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by Habbatically: 9:56am On Aug 02, 2016
stardragon:
tecno q1, the only android with qwert and screen touch at the same time
Even Tecno D1 and D1E. Strong phones. I made use of the D1E back then. But issue is poor battery
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by nairaman66(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2016
MztrChukwu:

I zoom thy mac sir!

#TeamAppleEveryDarnTime

Damn!! How did you figure it was a Mac?? The MacBook is the love of my life!! grin
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by Habbatically: 10:01am On Aug 02, 2016
Kiddominant:
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge "Gold Platinium" and iPhone 6s "Gold" 128gb.
Hmmm. Big boys.

1 Like

Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by akunjohn(m): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2016
Gionee M2,sleek,battery is 4300 mah,gud for a journey
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by 3KINGZ18: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2016
Kiddominant:
boss
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by gulfer: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2016
Currently flexing my Oukitel 6000 cool cool cool and a lenovo pad tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by KuliMart: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2016
hustla:

Lovely phone. I'm a big fan of Xiaomi. Currently using their powerbank and wanted to use the Xiaomi mi 4 but then decided to wait for the mi5

Waited till I couldn't again. Definitely using the mi6 as soon as I dump Samsung

You can get it from us. All xiaomi phones at kulimart dot com
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by siempere(m): 10:35am On Aug 02, 2016
Kiddominant:
Clap for ursef....U're using two container shops as fones....
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2016
nairaman66:

Damn!! How did you figure it was a Mac?? The MacBook is the love of my life!! grin
your father must be a very wise man. you picked the right choice.
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by Kiddominant(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2016
siempere:
Clap for ursef....U're using two container shops as fones....
na God.
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by MrImole: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2016
Chai! I use the least phone here

MTN S730
3.2mp back camera, 1.2mp front camera
ram: 512mb ram,
internal memory: 2gb
Battery: 1500mah
dual sim: sim1 port is for MTN and it's the only port that run on 3G.
Price: #11,000
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by eedrees(m): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2016
Iphone 5 and nokia 105 ( torch)

Sweet devices. No case of hanging
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by ITgenuis: 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Infinix Hot 3, and I Hate Hate Hate the phone. Switched over from Samsung to Infinix cos my phone was stolen and didn't have enough money for the Samsung I was interested in. Ever since I got this Infinix, I've been wishing I bought a nokia torch until i had enough money for the samsung.

Sooo annoying undecided

You might probably enjoy it if u don't run a lot of apps on your phone cos the camera is superb with front camera flash and all that.
But it's not allowing me to run my 40-something apps freely grin
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
The blackberry Passport. It will be 2yrs old by November but I intend to hang on to it a little more. My reasons: firstly I am a blackberry nut ( been using all sorts of BBs since 2009), next the phone is a multitasker's paradise! The size of the screen helps too especially when I need to work on Ms Excel or view a video. Love it!

1 Like

Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by deuce07(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
illuminaty:
Please what will u guys say about a samsung S5 Thinking of switching from my Q5 to S5,no thanks to whatsapp and their shakara on BlackBerry ...never tried android and it's a lil wired am finking of crossing over from BlackBerry for d 1st time(after using bbtour,bold2,3,5 and Q5).....niways is the samsung S5 a good phone?

A great phone, using it. 16mp camera, mad hardware. Running marshmallow on it. Omo, the might b a couple of years old buh it's still running strong.
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by henryboff(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
Me na iPhone 4 oo. The phone don serve me since 2012.... E be like say I go just pity the phone and upgrade to 6S.
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by unearthed(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
Gionee Splus.. Its sleek, fast, has no weight.
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by Kachi188(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
Samsung galaxy grand....old phone, not so great specs....but I still love it cos it has a vibrant group of developers on xda developers, currently on lollipop, upgrading to marshmallow soon...
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by Noblewhiz(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
KillerBeauty:
Gionee m5 mini Love d phone camera is good Good battery And its beautiful(I love d gold color)
how much is it dr?
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by Noblewhiz(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
hefelove:
Tecno W4 I use d white. People mistake it for IPhone6 wen they see it in my hand can't count how many people have told me I should exchange with dem the phone is sooo Slim and lite
hw much Mr.
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by hustla(m): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
KuliMart:

You can get it from us. All xiaomi phones at kulimart dot com

How much is Xiaomi mi5?
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by Tijay90(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Tecno R5...Nothing exotic, just the size.
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by KuliMart: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
hustla:

How much is Xiaomi mi5?

Go to the site, select the version you need and the price will adjust.
Re: What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it by illuminaty(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
[quote author=deuce07 post=48115218]

A great phone, using it. 16mp camera, mad hardware. Running marshmallow on it. Omo, the might b a couple of years old buh it's still running strong. [/quote...thanks boss....the fact that it runz marshmallow appeases me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan / Pictures From TECNO PhonePad 3 Launch Event Yesterday / Five Reasons Why Kids Should Not Own A Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.