Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

How To Transfer Data Contacts From Samsung Galaxy Note 3 To Note 5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transfer Data Contacts From Samsung Galaxy Note 3 To Note 5 (301 Views)

Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users / 5 Very Important Things To Note Before Buying Any Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Data Contacts From Samsung Galaxy Note 3 To Note 5 by tuopian: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2016
My boyfriend buy a new Galaxy Note 5 to me as the birthday present, however, he is too busy to help me transfer my personal data from my old Galaxy Note 3 to the new Galaxy, how can I do to switch contacts from Galaxy Note 3 to Note 5 with ease? And how to permanently wipe all data on Samsung Galaxy Note 3? Help please!!!!

Looking for a simple yet safe and effective way to switch your data including contacts, text messages, photos, videos, Apps, music and more from the old Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to Galaxy Note 5? Samsung Data Transfer can helps to effectively transfer all your data from one Samsung smartphone or tablet to another with ease. It work well with almost all Samsung mobile devices, including Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy Note, Galaxy A, Galaxy J, Galaxy On, Galaxy Tab and so on.

Three Simple Steps to Transfer Data Contacts from Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to Note 5

1. Download, install and launch the Samsung Data Transfer.
2. Choose the transfer mode and connect both of your Galaxy Note phones to PC.
3. One click to transfer the selected data from phone to phone.

You can read the video guide here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZnmAEoDZvc
Re: How To Transfer Data Contacts From Samsung Galaxy Note 3 To Note 5 by Giaanjhy: 4:06am On Jul 15, 2016
Samsung Transfer, a powerful mobile phone transfer tool that is capable to transfer data from phone to phone . With it, you can transfer contacts,messages ,photos between two mobile phones. You can get some detail information about Samsung Transfer below and follow the guide below.
How to transfer contacts to new phone

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Android Phone Urgently.... / Someone Please Help Unlock My Modem / Lsad NEWS! US Banned All Samsung Note 7s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.