Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! (33229 Views)

How Can I Watch Movies From My Phone Through The USB On My DVD Player? / See What A Corper Bought In Aba This Morning [photo] / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. (2) (3) (4)

The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by kissval1388: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2016
Hello nairalanders,,
I just want to introduce something to you guys, some of you must have seen it, but I know many have not.
My phone charger got burnt yesterday and I went to computer village in Gombe to buy another one, when I reached, I saw this charger it caught my attention and I picked it.
Its called USB power adapter with four USB power port. output 5000ma!!
I ask the seller about it and he explained everything, he said it charges phone very quickly when you use an original USB cord wire. ( the original USB cable cost 1k or u can use any USB cable that you bought along with a phone). He sold the adapter to me at 1200 naira only. I didn't buy any cord wire cus I have many at home both original and fake.
Right now am using it, though am using my local USB cord to test it, for about 10 minutes now , I haven't gotten 1%.
Sha, I will still try it with the original cord to know if the man cheated me. Am even scared and angry now.
mods pls EPP me move dis to front page, i can still return it today. thats the guarantee he gave me.
thats the pics below with the spec from the pack.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by kissval1388: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2016
pls what's ya say pals.
lalasticlala its me kissval, your best paddy, help me move dis to FP. if I get any negative comment about the adapter, I can return it today and buy the one am use too. pls edakun EPP me.!!!

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2016
You stole the FTC therefore no advice for you..... tongue

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by tonio2wo: 11:52am On Jul 14, 2016
kissval1388:
pls what's ya say pals.
lalasticlala its me kissval, your best paddy, help me move dis to FP. if I get any negative comment about the adapter, I can return it today and buy the one am use too. pls edakun EPP me.!!!
What is the ampere rate?

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by kissval1388: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
You stole the FTC therefore no advice for you..... tongue
lol oga, FTC no be food Na. suen ain't paying anybody for it. abeg advice me.
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by overdrive(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2016
no refund of money after payment

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by kissval1388: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2016
tonio2wo:
What is the ampere rate?
bro I dont know which one is amper. but check out the pics below.

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by xtophy(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
it's good
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by kissval1388: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
xtophy:
it's good
bro are you making use of it?
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by alex81(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
op first of all,....

b4 I say anything ........

edit ur post from 5000A to 5000mA!!!

now straight to d point.

everything abt ds charger looks quack and nonstandard. reasons:

1. charger rating given in d manual is different from what is written in d body of d charger.

in d manual highest output I saw der is 2000mA.

in body of chager, it is 5000mA.

2. at d body of d charger, I saw output of 50V~= 5000mA.

ds is not possible cos an output of 50v will either damage d battery, blow all component of d phone or electrocute u to death.

and if it was a mistake tell me which standard electronics company would make dat kind of mistake.

even laptop chargers output ain't up to dat voltage.

3. ' made "jn" china '

4. "indoor ' in' only"

my advice:

Return the charger while u can b4 its too late.

instead get a normal charger of output~= 5V , 2000mA. (i.e 2A)

#my1cent

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by kissval1388: 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
more advice plsssss
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by kissval1388: 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
lalasticlala you don't want to move this thread to FP right?? if today exceed and I find out this adapter is local, I will just delete my account.
Nairaland will lose 1 customer.

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by tonio2wo: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
kissval1388:

bro I dont know which one is amper. but check out the pics below.

Ok, 5A. It seams good. That means it will charge a device very fast.
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by alex81(m): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
kissval1388:
thank you. any advice for me.
lolz . use small letter 'm'
m- milli. ×10^-3
M-mega. ×10^6

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by mytime24(f): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
#abamade angry

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by kissval1388: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
tonio2wo:

Ok, 5A. It seams good. That means it will charge a device very fast.
hmmmm thanks but for the past 20/minutes now, I only got 3%.
I don't know if it is from the cord wire or I am using the wrong port. you know its 4 USB port that is there.

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by kissval1388: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
alex81:

lolz . use small letter 'm'
m- milli. ×10^-3
M-mega. ×10^6

I don correct am.
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by SporaD8: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
Just return the charger already and buy the recommended voltage and amperage for your phone!
If that charger should work according to that specification listed, believe me, your phone and most especially your battery(if its not up to 5000mah) will suffer a huge damage for it.

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by tonio2wo: 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
kissval1388:

hmmmm thanks but for the past 20/minutes now, I only got 3%.
I don't know if it is from the cord wire or I am using the wrong port. you know its 4 USB port that is there.

If thats d case, its fake. There is no how 5A output will charge slow.

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by letsbet(m): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
4 in 1 charger. Economizing things on point. besides, how many USB cable were attached to it?
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by veekid(m): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
It's fake bro; believe me

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
[size=15pt]Ok. How is this a news?[/size]

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by lonelydora: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
Op, everything about this charger is fake. Starting from the ratings on the charger body and manual. Please return it asap.

Sellers will always convince you to buy whatever they are selling, whether it's good or bad. Believe any marketer/Seller at your peril.

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by joseph238(m): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
Made in naija straight up
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Rilwon: 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
[size=15pt] Stop buying charger from Adamu grin grin [/size]

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by EvilSeeed: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2016

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by kissval1388: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
letsbet:
4 in 1 charger. Economizing things on point. besides, how many USB cable were attached to it?
no USB cable. dey said I should buy USB original one or I should look for a cable dat came with a phone. dats follow come
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by bittertruthz: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
kissval1388:
Hello nairalanders,,
I just want to introduce something to you guys, some of you must have seen it, but I know many have not.
My phone charger got burnt yesterday and I went to computer village in Gombe to buy another one, when I reached, I saw this charger it caught my attention and I picked it.
Its called USB power adapter with four USB power port. output 5000ma!!
I ask the seller about it and he explained everything, he said it charges phone very quickly when you use an original USB cord wire. ( the original USB cable cost 1k or u can use any USB cable that you bought along with a phone). He sold the adapter to me at 1200 naira only. I didn't buy any cord wire cus I have many at home both original and fake.
Right now am using it, though am using my local USB cord to test it, for about 10 minutes now , I haven't gotten 1%.
Sha, I will still try it with the original cord to know if the man cheated me. Am even scared and angry now.
mods pls EPP me move dis to front page, i can still return it today. thats the guarantee he gave me.
thats the pics below with the spec from the pack.

This kind of charger can have negative effects on phone.
I read it on a tech journal that charging iPhone with pc thru usb kills the battery.

So this China made charger for "Africa" will do more damage.

Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
Op,won ti lo fun e... pele sogbo..
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by kissval1388: 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
SporaD8:
Just return the charger already and buy the recommended voltage and amperage for your phone!
If that charger should work according to that specification listed, believe me, your phone and most especially your battery(if its not up to 5000mah) will suffer a huge damage for it.

am using m3 mini. the battery is 4000mah plus I have power bank with 16,800mah.
Re: The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! by obo2t(m): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
SporaD8:

ampere rating of charger cannot damage a phone or device even if it is much higher than the phone requires. As long as d voltage is not much greater than the specified 5v of the phone, the phone will draw d amount of current (Ampere) it needs. There is possible danger only if ampere rating is less than required by the phone.

This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... / Tecno M5 Specifications And Features Leaked / "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?"