Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Designer Shoes And Bags - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Designer Shoes And Bags (2383 Views)

New Arrivals Of Italian And UK Designer Shoes At Affordable Prices / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags / Best Market For Okrika Shoes And Bags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Designer Shoes And Bags by Eazybay(m): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
Good Afternoon. Here are some attractive bags for both corporate and ceremonial events! If you love what you see, you can check ma siggy!!

Please don't forget to drop your testimony about the quality of our service and also your pleasure/displeasure on this thread. Tanx

Would keep y'all posted on our LATEST arrival.

Remember: With EazyBay
IT'S JUST EAZZZZY!!

Re: Designer Shoes And Bags by Eazybay(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
More attractive bags

Re: Designer Shoes And Bags by Eazybay(m): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
More

Re: Designer Shoes And Bags by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
I was hoping to find the price.. there are so many I like here..but no price. what's the point?
pls make it more organized. one post for one pic and put price. it would make some of us to shop not just look and pass..

thanks...

(I'm interested seriously)

1 Like

Re: Designer Shoes And Bags by Eazybay(m): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Bonia 3in1 bags at affordable prices!! These bags cost 20,500. Nationwide delivery! The bonia bags are imported and you get your delivery in 5days.

The others above you can get them the next day.

Re: Designer Shoes And Bags by Eazybay(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
booqee:
I was hoping to find the price.. there are so many I like here..but no price. what's the point?
pls make it more organized. one post for one pic and put price. it would make some of us to shop not just look and pass..

thanks...

(I'm interested seriously)

Sorry about that ma. I would do as you have said. But u can just whatsapp me with a pix of the one u are interested in.

ITZ JUST EAAZZZYY
Re: Designer Shoes And Bags by Eazybay(m): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
Prada 3in1 bags for #22,000. Nationwide delivery in 5days.

Re: Designer Shoes And Bags by Eazybay(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
Received stock of the latest Gucci bags.

11,000 naira.

Wholesale/retail available.

Nationwide delivery the next day.

Re: Designer Shoes And Bags by dayleke: 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nice....
What about presently?

(1) (Reply)

Naked Wedding Dresses About To Become Major Trend In 2019 (photos) / 2022 Latest Kente Styles For Ladies | 40 Beautiful Kente Engagement Outfits To / Just Imagine What This Naija Babe Wore To A Public Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.