Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Ex-miss Alabama's Post On Facebook Regarding D Dallas Shooting Puts Her In Fire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-miss Alabama's Post On Facebook Regarding D Dallas Shooting Puts Her In Fire (389 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Puts Her Luscious Lips On Display In New Photo / Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display / Moyo Lawal Puts Her Curves In A Swimsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-miss Alabama's Post On Facebook Regarding D Dallas Shooting Puts Her In Fire by Vabadonsblog(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
The First African American Miss Alabama, Kalyn Chapman James, has been thrown into backlash and is on administrative leave for her comment on Facebook regarding the recent Dallas shooting.

She said, While holding back tears, “I’m dealing with a bit of guilt because I don’t feel sad for the officer that lost their lives and I know that’s not my heart. I value human life and I want to feel sad for them but I can’t help but feeling like the shooter was a martyr.”

Recall that a gunman who opened fire in Dallas last week, killed five police officers and wounding seven others was caught in a parking garage and eventually killed by a police explosive detonation robot.

She continued,

“I know it’s not the right way to feel, because nobody deserves to lose their lives and I know those police officers have families and people who love and they didn’t deserve to die. But I’m so torn up about seeing these young Black men being gunned down in our community. I can’t help but feel…I wasn’t surprised what the shooter did to those cops.”

The station however denounced her statement and officials there are currently evaluating and will further determine its relationship with James and “will determine additional course of actions based on its thorough review of the matter,” the station said.

Source: http://www.vabadon.com/2016/07/ex-miss-alabama-post-on-facebook.html?m=1

More exclusive gist on www.vabadon.com

Re: Ex-miss Alabama's Post On Facebook Regarding D Dallas Shooting Puts Her In Fire by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
sighs. sad
Na now she dey see the videos?
Did she just return from Jupiter?

(1) (Reply)

Tom Hiddleston Actor Confirms Relationship With Taylor Swift Isn't Publicity Stu / Nigeria Senator Dino Melaye Says Remi Tinubu Has Paid N75M To Sponsor Protest Ag / Ebenezer Obey To Perform At African Festival Of Arts In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.