Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Vacancies For Teachers in a school in Lekki (Salary Is Negotiable) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies For Teachers in a school in Lekki (Salary Is Negotiable) (2874 Views)

Office Assistant Wanted Around Lekki Salary N30'000 / How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy / Urgent Vacancy For Teachers In A Private School In Lekki (salary Is Negotiable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies For Teachers in a school in Lekki (Salary Is Negotiable) by thejobmag: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
Our client, a Cambridge certified primary and secondary school is looking for resourceful individuals to join their dedicated team of professionals in the following positions:
- Geography teacher
- Accounting teacher
- Computer Science teacher

Job description
If you’re interested in any of these positions, here are some things to take note of:
1. You will be responsible for preparing lesson notes
2. You are to deliver lessons in classrooms while ensuring a high level of class participation
3. You will also be responsible for student development through periodic assessments and implementation of the school's development plans

Job requirements
1. A B.Ed. degree in the subject of interest
2. A Postgraduate Certificate in Secondary Education (PGCE) or Professional Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) is an advantage
3. A Master’s degree also gives you an added advantage

To know more about the positions and apply for anyone, go to our website: https://thejobmag.com/jobs/available/51/teacher

If you have any questions about these positions, don’t hesitate to ask. Kindly share this post and help someone who needs it :-)
Re: Vacancies For Teachers in a school in Lekki (Salary Is Negotiable) by kwaso2: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
Where is the location of the school
Re: Vacancies For Teachers in a school in Lekki (Salary Is Negotiable) by thejobmag: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hi Kwaso2, the school is in Lekki, Lagos. Please let us know if you have more questions.
kwaso2:
Where is the location of the school
Re: Vacancies For Teachers in a school in Lekki (Salary Is Negotiable) by ProfClassic: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
thejobmag:
Our client, a Cambridge certified primary and secondary school is looking for resourceful individuals to join their dedicated team of professionals in the following positions:
- Geography teacher
- Accounting teacher

Job description
If you’re interested in any of these positions, here are some things to take note of:
2. You are to deliver lessons in classrooms while ensuring a high level of class participation
3. You will also be responsible for student development through periodic assessments and implementation of the school's development plans

Job requirements
2. A Postgraduate Certificate in Secondary Education (PGCE) or Professional Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) is an advantage

To know more about the positions and apply for anyone, go to our website: https://thejobmag.com/jobs/available/51/teacher

If you have any questions about these positions, don’t hesitate to ask. Kindly share this post and help someone who needs it :-)
. Can I have your contact details? mine is 08161195612. Thanks
Re: Vacancies For Teachers in a school in Lekki (Salary Is Negotiable) by Visocrate(m): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
Scam alert run run run without looking back grin
Re: Vacancies For Teachers in a school in Lekki (Salary Is Negotiable) by pearlcrown(f): 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
What's the method of Application?
Re: Vacancies For Teachers in a school in Lekki (Salary Is Negotiable) by thejobmag: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2016
Hello, this is our number: 08167490262. We'll be expecting your call smiley
ProfClassic:
. Can I have your contact details? mine is 08161195612. Thanks
Re: Vacancies For Teachers in a school in Lekki (Salary Is Negotiable) by thejobmag: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2016
Please apply through our website: https://thejobmag.com/jobs/available/51/teacher
pearlcrown:
What's the method of Application?
Re: Vacancies For Teachers in a school in Lekki (Salary Is Negotiable) by thejobmag: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2016
Hi, we are a legitimate HR consulting firm. Our office is at 254 Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba. You can also visit our website (www.thejobmag.com) to find out more smiley
Visocrate:
Scam alert run run run without looking back grin
Re: Vacancies For Teachers in a school in Lekki (Salary Is Negotiable) by ayusco85(m): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2016
thejobmag:
Hi, we are a legitimate HR consulting firm. Our office is at 254 Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba. You can also visit our website (www.thejobmag.com) to find out more smiley

I have a BSc in geology, with over 3yrs experience teaching geography. Am so good in map reading, which most geography teachers ain't gud at. And I stay in ajah close to whr the schl is. What are my chances
Re: Vacancies For Teachers in a school in Lekki (Salary Is Negotiable) by ayusco85(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2016
thejobmag:
- Geography teacher
- Accounting teacher

Job description

Job requirements

I have a BSc in geology, with over 3yrs experience teaching geography. Am so good in map reading, which most geography teachers ain't gud at. And I stay in ajah close to whr the schl is. What are my chances
Re: Vacancies For Teachers in a school in Lekki (Salary Is Negotiable) by thejobmag: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hi, it's clear you have good experience. Plus the distance between your house and the school seems favourable. You should definitely apply smiley
ayusco85:

Re: Vacancies For Teachers in a school in Lekki (Salary Is Negotiable) by thejobmag: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Quick update: The first batch of interviews are being scheduled for this Wednesday and Thursday, July 27 and 28, 2016. If you've applied and we find you suitable for the role, we will send you an email to come in for an interview.

Thank you very much, and best of luck
thejobmag.

thejobmag:
- Geography teacher
- Accounting teacher

Job description

Job requirements

(1) (Reply)

Current Recruitment At Merad Industries, 15th September, 2018 / I Need Someone To Help Clean My Office Space / Workforce Group Job Recruitment (14 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.