Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,514 members, 7,958,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

U.k-based Nigerian Businessman, Ashosh In £1.4 Million Redemption Program - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / U.k-based Nigerian Businessman, Ashosh In £1.4 Million Redemption Program (632 Views)

Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) / Jumia Posts EUR35.4 Million Loss, Revenue Falls By 56% / Businessman's Wooden Safe Caught Fire In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U.k-based Nigerian Businessman, Ashosh In £1.4 Million Redemption Program by titookolo139: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
My Testimonial: Contrary to a post posted on Jul 14, 2011 by one Nwabobo. Have been in business partnership with Mr. Ashley Olusegun Oshin for several years, he is a man with good intention towards his associates and people around him.

Every Businesses could go either direction profit or lost, it was just unfortunate that the later happened to him, but he is willing and always ready to negotiate with every investors.

The view of Nwabobo on the issue was propagated to the public without proper consultation and hidden some facts. He knows little or nothing about the cause of the business challenges, Mr. Ashley Olusegun Oshin work so hard to build the name and his business empire, and having spent all he has on the same business,he will never pray to see his business to go down the drain.

The situation he found himself was not peculiar as business is engage by those who can take greater risk.

Mr. Ashley Olusegun Oshin had put this said event behind him and his looking forward to brighter days again, the man is so willing to pay and
making further arrangement to ensure that all his investors get back their money.

Am one of the several investors of Mr. Ashley Olusegun Oshin business conglomerate, I could not believe it when I got my money that I invested in his business, although payment was arrange and paid without third parties interference, Mr. Ashley Olusegun Oshin remain the same loyal and always calm person. I can also confirmed that other investors have being collecting their money though without interest and he gave two conditions before paying, one to either collect your funds at the old rate of #260 or wait till the currency exchange gets better which I understand because we all know what his business is going through.

Moreso, for the fact that he kept the name of his company "Ashosh", kept the same address of all his businesses location and uses the same mobile numbers during the turbulent moment till date.

We should rally round him (Mr. Ashley Olusegun Oshin) and give him every necessary support he needs to get his business back on a success path once again.

He need our support at this time not condemnation.
Re: U.k-based Nigerian Businessman, Ashosh In £1.4 Million Redemption Program by johnson2000891: 10:56am On Jul 22, 2016
Good to know that he want to redeem his image and business.

(1) (Reply)

Invest 5000 N Get 30000.. Is This A Scam Or Real? / Transparent Custom Light Bulb USB Pendrives For Promotional Gifts / To All Interior And Outdoor Designers And Sellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.